Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foxiee's Application

5 posters

Go down

Foxiee's Application Empty Foxiee's Application

Post  Foxiee 27/12/16, 07:34 am

In-Game Name: Foxiee

Your real name or age (Optional): Laurel 19 (3/23/1997)

Talents: price.https://s1249.photobucket.com/user/Seraph_Cerviel/media/talent_zpsta9hno9l.png.html?sort=3&o=0

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
Level 9757. 150 rebirths. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How active are you in game?: Im on every day, And if not im on the next day.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application: Oh this is hard, I have been in so many guilds and own a few of my own ill post all that I can rember. Bloodylight, Knightsoftir, Khaos, Trivium, and last but not least Vampires.

Why Dreams?: Well a couple of my friends happen to be in dreams (INocturne and Alchemy) Plus it seems like a very kind guild and I figured why not? I have always admired the leader (Keo) (not in a creepy way promise xD just think shes cool)

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals): (Free from ref period event MAJESTICELF told me about it).

How long have you been playing?: From about Beta. This is my second account and my main.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:  Only skills I really have is being good at team play, And working the market. I can find just about anything for sale a decent

Any other information you would like for us to know: I am a mother. So there will be days I have to be off for my baby girl. Im sure you all will understand life happens Smile
Foxiee
Foxiee

Back to top Go down

Foxiee's Application Empty Re: Foxiee's Application

Post  Foxiee 27/12/16, 07:38 am

Ops the picture link didnt work for talent heres a diffrent one [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
and incase the rebirth one doesnt work [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Foxiee
Foxiee

Back to top Go down

Post  aurkus 27/12/16, 09:28 am

Hello Foxiee!
Welcome to the Dreams Application process

Seems you are friends with INocturne and Alchemy, then why no asking them to be your referal even right now you don't need them it's nice to have people from guild to bunch for you.

From the guilds you could remember, could you tell us why did you leave and how long did you stay?

And what's your favorite talent and why?

Best of luck!
aurkus
aurkus

Back to top Go down

Post  chance53 27/12/16, 05:06 pm

On a side note, I did tell Foxiee I would vouch for her! (Even though I told her this was a no ref needed app).

Foxiee has been a good friend to me in the short-ish time weve known one another. She has been willing to jump in and help, and also has been very trustworthy. She has been a good enough friend that other mutual friends of ours have been willing to vouch for her as well when dealing with me in the past. Shes held her own on missions that we have been on together and seems to have a good drive to advance her character. That being said, I think she would make an awesome addition to the guild! Foxiee, I have no questions for you as of yet, but best of luck on your app and I hope you make it! cheers

chance53

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxiee 28/12/16, 08:15 am

From the guilds you could remember, could you tell us why did you leave and how long did you stay? Well I left due to them sadly becoming unactive, or the guild being dissbanned. I try to remain in guilds untill the end.

And what's your favorite talent and why? My favorite talent is Bard, hands down. I love music I happen to write music IRL. So having that oportunity in game and being able to support my friends with high buffs for damage and everything makes me quite happy. Smile
Foxiee
Foxiee

Back to top Go down

Post  aurkus 28/12/16, 08:42 am

Your level/rebirth ratio is kinda low, what do you do mostly to level up and what level do you actually try to hit before rebirth?

Seeing your talent window seems you don't actually have bothered ranking life skills, what's the main reason for not doing that?
aurkus
aurkus

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxiee 28/12/16, 08:56 am

Your level/rebirth ratio is kinda low, what do you do mostly to level up and what level do you actually try to hit before rebirth?
I actualyl goofed up when i was a noob and rebirthed a LOT like a dummy. I happen to go to level 100 every rebirth by doing dailies, AAHM, and RAHM, MA or jsut plain commerce. If im able too I like to go to 200 in a week before I can rebirth.

Seeing your talent window seems you don't actually have bothered ranking life skills, what's the main reason for not doing that?

I planned on doing them last, Seeings how they take no CP to do. Ive done a little bit of them but im mostly trying to finish up my combat skills so I can spend all my time doing life skills after. Some of the important skills are r1. But im mostly taking my time on them.
Foxiee
Foxiee

Back to top Go down

Post  Meliae 28/12/16, 01:07 pm

What are you current goals in mabi that you're working towards ? Bettering your gear or ranking up skills, soloing something etc

How do you feel about reforges?
Meliae
Meliae

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxiee 28/12/16, 01:47 pm

What are you current goals in mabi that you're working towards ? Bettering your gear or ranking up skills, soloing something etc

Basically, Bettering my gear finishing my black dragon armor set and hopefully enchanting them without 500 fails so I can actually do more finish my life skills after I complete all combat Getting closer to that everyday.

How do you feel about reforges?
I don't really ahve a total strong opinion cause I dont have many reforges as it is. Only one I have is a sheildless charge. But I do like them, But I how how its all random chance to rank them up to r2 r1 you spent like hundreds of dollars to make something good. But I still use them lol. I like them but hate them kinda thing. I like how they upp my damage or protection or even speed. But I dont like how hard that is to get.
Foxiee
Foxiee

Back to top Go down

Post  aurkus 28/12/16, 03:00 pm

What about ninja and gunslinger, have you considered ranking them up and would you rather do the hard way training them or use training pots?
aurkus
aurkus

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxiee 29/12/16, 06:19 am

What about ninja and gunslinger, have you considered ranking them up and would you rather do the hard way training them or use training pots?

Im actually ranking gunslinger currently, Going for full r1 all skills. Been doing it all this week. Im doing it the hard way I can't afford to spend all my gold on potions. I need my gold to buy mats for my gear. Ninja will be the last combat I rank, Considering I dont really use it. Its only stats at this point.
Foxiee
Foxiee

Back to top Go down

Post  chance53 31/12/16, 11:09 am

Sorry for the lack of activity on the forums, lots of members have been busy with things irl with holidays and such just recently passing. Is there anything apart from mabi youd like to share with us just to help some of the other members get acquainted with you a little better foxiee? You mentioned youre a mom. Are there things you and your little one like to do together?

chance53

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxiee 31/12/16, 01:24 pm

Well pertaining to being a mom, right now I can't do a ton cause sweet miss Lilly is only 9 months old sadly. But I love to lay her foam mat out on the porch and have her chase her little elctronic kitty it plays music sings, and runs around on little wheels! Other then that we watch movies together, I try and go on walks with her now and then, But kinda hard when its super hot outside (Florida) lol.

Some other things I guess I could mention to let everyone know about me is a long list so ill spell it out for all of ya.

Basically I spent my time when im online for mabinogi, I happen to commerce, spend other times doing shadow missions or looking for phantasm runs dung runs. I love horses, I happen to be a tomboy, Im trust worthy as vouchable by many players due to past trades. I do have some spelling issues, but hey who doesn't? lol. I love writeing books. Im currently writeing one on wattpad. Anything I can even think of. I happen to be shy. Very shy infact, Im not one to jump out there a ton. I like to keep to my friends and family. But ill help out anyone who asks. I only turn it down if im already busy with something or helping another player. Something I am working toards is being able to solo rabbie phantasm and or solo alban knights heroic to spam for items to better myself and those close to me. I happen to find next to anything if I am given the task of doing so. So if you need anything someone is possibly selling im your girl! I enjoy buying and re-selling as well as selling my own items I have earned. As well as creating thing to sell into the marketplace. Hmmm... kinda hard to think a ton when your put on the spot like this lol, Anyways. If you all have any more questions feel free to ask away. I don't bite I promise! Smile !
Foxiee
Foxiee

Back to top Go down

Post  Foxiee 04/01/17, 12:53 pm

If you have anymore questions be sure to ask! Im open to anything you want to ask! Also thanks for this oportunity to join dreams if I make it! Also happy late xmas / new years !
Foxiee
Foxiee

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 09/01/17, 09:51 pm

Some members are concerned about whether you are just a fashionista and if you will just be another AFK member, I would like to remind you that there is a 30 day probationary period after being accepted just in case these types of concerns come to light and do happen. That being said we hope that you will become an active member in Dreams, people feel you deserve the chance and have mentioned that you have a nice personality and feel you would fit in well among our guild so you have been Accepted.

Please apply southwest corner outside of Dunbarton wall.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down