Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melissa's (SSAlissa's) Guild Application

+6
Casian
Senpai
Younglink96
Keo
Archetype
SSAlissa
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Melissa's (SSAlissa's) Guild Application Empty Melissa's (SSAlissa's) Guild Application

Post  SSAlissa 31/07/12, 08:35 pm

Guidelines to applying and requirements for application.

Getting Started:

1. Sign up to guild website using your In-Game name.
Not doing this may result in your user not being moved into applicant section.

Done XD

2. Applying directly at the guild stone will be auto-denied.

Understood that that is a fail Razz

3. Applications are left open for a period of approximately 7 days to be reviewed and discussed by the members in the guild.

Understood.

4. At the guild's discretion you may be asked to do a trial run, which you will be accompanied on by 2 members of the guild for evaluation.

Totally Comfortable with that.

Application Template To Be Followed:

In-Game Name:

SSAlissa
Your real name or age (Optional):

Melissa Rae Winklemann

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My brother and I.

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
4000+

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?:

I am on all day everyday, afkish in times between.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

I have two or three of my own and have been officers in a few, I usually left of my own accord due to inactivity and or no one participated in anything. I am currently in no guild.

Why Dreams?:

As I have played since beta, many of my friends have come and gone from there and since my hiatus I see a lot of my older friend are still there and I'd like to be by them.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):

Senpai can refer me, though he is fairly new but not to the game.

How long have you been playing?:

shortly after beta ended.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:

I am a seasoned Party heal master, and also have heal at rank 1 though I consider myself melee. I have been working on enchant and most of all my magic rank 1 including advance magic and bolts. I also have all rank 1 range, and have been tinkering in the new bard since I play and love to make music all the time in mabinogi. As I love making it, I am always happy for requets.

Any other information you would like for us to know:

I'm an avid player but I have slowed down considerably. I don't rebirth as diligently anymore but still grind when I rebirth. I love to help. I love to be active with groups as well. I love to play music. I make all my own music from scratch with an electric piano and has and will always be a very dear thing to me to do in mabinogi. If I am not feeding my ego or helping someone, I'm playing music.

Addition Information, Read Carefully

1. We prefer you to be acquainted with our members so that someone can vouch for you personally. Please try to ensure that you have at least one referral. *unless recruiting promotion is in affect

2. If you lie or are found to be untruthful in the application you may be denied automatically.

3. If you have been elected to do a trial run, it is your responsibility to communicate with the guild leader or officer to arrange a suitable time to do your run.

4. If you are denied you may not reapply again within the next 30 day period. You may not apply more then an accumulative 3 times, if you do and have been denied you will no longer be eligible to apply to the guild.

5. If your application is accepted, proceed to apply to the guild, at the guild stone located southwest corner outside of Dunbarton.

6. There is a probationary period for 30 days after you have been accepted into guild. After the 30 days you will be given access to the guild section of the website.

Lastly Dreams is not obligated to entertain or satisfy people. The rules are implemented to create an atmosphere of equal opportunity for those who are interested in becoming a member of our guild. There is no "guarantee" of acceptance, this includes friends/spouses/in game relationships. Lying or falsely giving information or using referrals can result in penalty or auto-denial. We have no tolerance for drama or rude behavior towards our members this may result in your site account being banned. If a problem arises in guild with another member please try to resolve the issue personally and quietly without involving the guild. And finally if you do feel you would like to leave the guild please give proper notification to the guild leader or officer so that if you should ever want to reapply in the future it may not be considered against you.

-Rules may be amended/changed at the discretion of the guild leader or officer to be made fit to apply to changing conditions of the game/guild/recruiting. Changes may be made without notice but they will be updated here if needed.-
SSAlissa
SSAlissa

Back to top Go down

Melissa's (SSAlissa's) Guild Application Empty Re: Melissa's (SSAlissa's) Guild Application

Post  Archetype 31/07/12, 09:15 pm

Hello Melissa,

As a guild leader, I would like to thank you for replying to Dreams.

Application process will take a week.

Please stay put.

protip:

1. make the picture smaller, so the thread doesn't stretch.

2. list all the guilds you have been in

3. you don't have to copy and paste everything from app direction thread. just copy and paste the questions.
Archetype
Archetype

Back to top Go down

Melissa's (SSAlissa's) Guild Application Empty Re: Melissa's (SSAlissa's) Guild Application

Post  Keo 31/07/12, 11:14 pm

Thank you for considering applying to Dreams. Good luck on your application SSAlissa.

Random first question- Smile - please list or mention what you personally feel/think a guild should represent.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  SSAlissa 01/08/12, 04:12 am

Keo wrote:Thank you for considering applying to Dreams. Good luck on your application SSAlissa.

Random first question- Smile - please list or mention what you personally feel/think a guild should represent.

From the guilds I have had and the guilds that I have been an officer in the sole purpose I have found in a guild and what they should stand for is unity and family. A guild is a place where you can feel comfortable and unite in through anything that may happen in the game. It should on the other hand also be a place you can feel comfortable sharing your day or making friends. Overall, I feel t hat a guild should represent a place where a group of people feel comfortable together and can be stronger together as a whole not only as a family but as a strong unit =D
SSAlissa
SSAlissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 01/08/12, 04:48 pm

Why should we accept you?

What can you do for the guild?

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  SSAlissa 01/08/12, 04:56 pm

Younglink96 wrote:Why should we accept you?

What can you do for the guild?

Well, I feel I can provide great music, companionship and friendship in the guild. I can help people and hopefully just all around bring a good vibe to the guild =D
SSAlissa
SSAlissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Senpai 01/08/12, 07:13 pm

I can completely vouch for Melissa as her referral. I've known her since i was a little nooblet and just started playing the game. Shes a strong player and i think would be a valuable addition to the guild.

As for my question most Dreams members have something that makes them stand out from other players. What is it about you that makes u unique and different compared to other mabi players?
Senpai
Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 01/08/12, 07:24 pm

welcome SSAlissa, and good luck Razz

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  SSAlissa 01/08/12, 07:55 pm

Senpai wrote:I can completely vouch for Melissa as her referral. I've known her since i was a little nooblet and just started playing the game. Shes a strong player and i think would be a valuable addition to the guild.

As for my question most Dreams members have something that makes them stand out from other players. What is it about you that makes u unique and different compared to other mabi players?

I feel my uniqueness comes from my ability to just enjoy the game now and play music and help others. I feel the first part of my mabinogi life was grinding and ignoring everything to get the levels, now that I have returned I feel much more slower paced and able to give people more of my attention and enjoy playing with them not just trying to get that next level. As music lightens the mood and I oh so love music, I feel people can come to me or I can liven up groups by giving a nice tune to listen to and an ear to make use of.

Thanks Casian XD

Senpai and I do go very far back, I know numerous other people in the guild but at their request so as to not look biased have requested I don't name them so that I get put in by the players not people that know me. I look foward to playing with everyone again Razz
SSAlissa
SSAlissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin24 01/08/12, 11:00 pm

Hi melissa thanks for applying ^^. You seem like a mature and overall good person from your app and what others say. I do have one question though which is, how do you deal with stress or when you are given too much to handle? Otherwise I look forward to getting to know you better and wish you luck on your app Very Happy
Kevin24
Kevin24

Back to top Go down

Post  SSAlissa 01/08/12, 11:49 pm

Kevin24 wrote:Hi melissa thanks for applying ^^. You seem like a mature and overall good person from your app and what others say. I do have one question though which is, how do you deal with stress or when you are given too much to handle? Otherwise I look forward to getting to know you better and wish you luck on your app Very Happy

I don't really think the game stress's me out that much anymore, since I am just not gungho hardcore. Much as I relieve stress in real life I simply pop on here find my solace a play some music or make some music, i find it to quickly quell any issues I have at the time.

And thanks!
SSAlissa
SSAlissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Meliae 02/08/12, 03:32 pm

Hello and as said before thanks for your interest in Dreams.
Can you please list the names of your previous guilds and why you are no longer in them?
Meliae
Meliae

Back to top Go down

Post  SSAlissa 02/08/12, 04:09 pm

Meliae wrote:Hello and as said before thanks for your interest in Dreams.
Can you please list the names of your previous guilds and why you are no longer in them?

2 were my own, Eternal Wicca and Melodies. I dropped them because I was too preoccupied leveling instead of taking care of it. I've been in Hunterz, Obscure, Blazed, and Stonekillers. I left Obsure because the leader destroyed it and made Blazed, I left eventually from that because I didn't feel it was very active. Hunterz is a whole other story which was about 4 years ago. Stonekillers is my most recent, the reason I left Stonekillers is because I was the officer and I was draining a lot time and money into the guild and the leader wouldn't just stop letting random people in even though I said they should be interviewed to weed out trouble makers. He never helped me pay for anything, he never did any of the guild events i planeed, and never even offered to help pay for the trivia and guild events I had been planning.

SSAlissa
SSAlissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Meliae 02/08/12, 04:16 pm

What do you mean by they were too busy to "take care of it"? What was the problem?
You do know that Dreams can be a really big solo guild and most of our members are always training or leveling. Are you aware of this?
Meliae
Meliae

Back to top Go down

Post  SSAlissa 02/08/12, 04:54 pm

Meliae wrote:What do you mean by they were too busy to "take care of it"? What was the problem?
You do know that Dreams can be a really big solo guild and most of our members are always training or leveling. Are you aware of this?

I'm a bit confused by your statement. If I said you guys always do things together I apologize I didn't mean to i guess. A lot of guilds have solo players, I just don't remember saying I don't like that. I'd like to join to spend time with my friends and enjoy the guild that didn't mean that I think we all hang out in one spot at a time XD. I'm very confused by why you said "take care of". I wasn't a member of my guild I was the leader. Back then I leveled a lot and just didn't put much time into doing guild related things to keep it going. I'm not sure why you would think that I have tons of time to take care of a guild if I spend most of my time living in dungeons or commercing, so that is what I meant by too busy. I was trying to keep everyone active and do guild runs and trivia and things along with meetings, but I literally had no time because my perogative was to level back then.

I hope this helps but I'm not sure what you meant XD
SSAlissa
SSAlissa

Back to top Go down

Post  SSAlissa 02/08/12, 05:00 pm

Meliae wrote:What do you mean by they were too busy to "take care of it"? What was the problem?

I'm sorry how I worded that Mei, I see how it might have come off rude I'm really sorry. I just meant I was very busy to be a leader and a leveler.
SSAlissa
SSAlissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Archetype 02/08/12, 07:51 pm

SSAlissa wrote:

I'm sorry how I worded that Mei, I see how it might have come off rude I'm really sorry. I just meant I was very busy to be a leader and a leveler.

you can call him ryry. everyone calls her ryry, because his name is Ryan.
Archetype
Archetype

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshimitsu 02/08/12, 09:11 pm

If accepted into the guild and issues did rise up between current/future members, what would you do? As well are there any current members or past members you have/had issues with in the guild. Please explain.
Toshimitsu
Toshimitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  SSAlissa 03/08/12, 05:21 am

Toshimitsu wrote:If accepted into the guild and issues did rise up between current/future members, what would you do? As well are there any current members or past members you have/had issues with in the guild. Please explain.

I have had minor problems with one or two people in the guild, though they no longer play. I abused pvp and got hotheaded, but I'm glad to say I don't anymore. I don't think there will be any issues, but anything could happen. If I did have a conflict with someone I would try to resolve the issue immediately. As I have done things with a lot of the members already, I think I will be able to bond well with everyone hopefully. Instead of taking the game so seriously like I did before, I'd wish to avoid conflict then start it.
SSAlissa
SSAlissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Archetype 03/08/12, 05:35 am

if some mother fucker comes up to you and try to piss you off and you have no choice but to deal with that mother fucker, what would you do with that mother fucker?
Archetype
Archetype

Back to top Go down

Post  SSAlissa 03/08/12, 05:41 am

Archetype wrote:if some mother fucker comes up to you and try to piss you off and you have no choice but to deal with that mother fucker, what would you do with that mother fucker?

This is almost an entire cuss word reply XD j/k. I've realized that if someone wants to aggravate you on Mabinogi and you can't resolve the issue they will not stop and I get hot headed easily. I would attempt to basically avoid the person, but my best and most favorite answer to this is :

Blacklist =D
SSAlissa
SSAlissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 03/08/12, 08:42 pm

SSAlissa wrote:
Archetype wrote:if some mother fucker comes up to you and try to piss you off and you have no choice but to deal with that mother fucker, what would you do with that mother fucker?

This is almost an entire cuss word reply XD j/k. I've realized that if someone wants to aggravate you on Mabinogi and you can't resolve the issue they will not stop and I get hot headed easily. I would attempt to basically avoid the person, but my best and most favorite answer to this is :

Blacklist =D

So in our guildchat this is what happens: ME: hi! Meliae:go away, can we kick kash(me, younglink96) from guild please. Me:fk you. We like to pull each others legs and troll the members..<------we aren't serious, we mess around a LOT! What if you got really mad and flipped out on one of the members?

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  SSAlissa 03/08/12, 09:16 pm

Younglink96 wrote:
SSAlissa wrote:

Blacklist =D

So in our guildchat this is what happens: ME: hi! Meliae:go away, can we kick kash(me, younglink96) from guild please. Me:fk you. We like to pull each others legs and troll the members..<------we aren't serious, we mess around a LOT! What if you got really mad and flipped out on one of the members?

All I can do is re stipulate what I have already said. I feel this has been addressed more then once but I'll go ahead and do it again. I don't get hot headed in the game anymore, and guild chat has never gotten me hot headed. As I can usually get along with people with no issues and guild chat can be turned off before any frustration can arise, I don't see joking around even coming close to bothering me. I actually kind of welcome it now, before I grinded so much I didn't care about talking in guild chat or finding conversation but I enjoy having the time to joke around and get better and computer keyboard lingo LOL.

Thanks for posting ^>^
SSAlissa
SSAlissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 04/08/12, 09:25 am

Better late than never but anyway. I shall be her second refferal. She was a good friend before her long break and even though she did use to part of drama I didn't see anything since her return. I do remember seeing her formally apologize on forums too about all what happened when she came back.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  SSAlissa 04/08/12, 10:14 am

Leidolf wrote:Better late than never but anyway. I shall be her second refferal. She was a good friend before her long break and even though she did use to part of drama I didn't see anything since her return. I do remember seeing her formally apologize on forums too about all what happened when she came back.

I appreciate the post and the refferal. You point out what I'm looking for, basically a home to to hang out with my friends, and luckily a lot of them are in dreams, I look foward to spending time with all my old friends in Dreams, and I really look forward to making more =-D
SSAlissa
SSAlissa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next