Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glacia's Application

+10
Leidolf
Kostacious
Keo
Jeweldragona
Littlesnowie
GHOSTLYBARD
Roxxaz
Whimsguy
aurkus
Glacia
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Glacia's Application Empty Glacia's Application

Post  Glacia 30/05/15, 05:47 pm

In-Game Name: glacia

Your real name or age (Optional): Friends call me Jason. Yes, I play a female character.

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread: Will post picture when I retake it.

How active are you in game?: Between work and my lousy excuse of an internet connection, I'm on at least once a day for a bit at a time. It varies though.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application: I've been in so many previous guilds...Moonlight, Pinnacle, Fira, a few random guilds I created here and there, RPSociety. There we a few others that I remember but don't know if I was actually in them. There was also another guild that I can't remember the name of, Matchstick's guild. There are probably others that I was in as well, but I can't remember right now. Right now I'm guildless, looking for a guild to stay in and stay put. Also would be great to make some new lasting friendships.

Why Dreams?: It's always been there since I even started playing Mabi. I've always wanted to join, and now I see more and more of my friends in there so I guess you can say I wanted to join up, meet new people and make new friends.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):
For referrals I got Rikkusa and Senttos. I also know a few other new people and old people alike.

How long have you been playing?: Since G1, but I've taken a few hiatuses throughout the 7 years Mabi has been up. Sadly the most recent one I took was during a slew of AP events and giveaways Sad

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?: I am a Grandmaster Cleric, server first if I'm not missing any random ones that slipped in before me(I was constantly checking as I was getting my seals). I did manage to beat the Cave of Trials during Mabiland event, if that counts for something. Otherwise just r1 Tailoring is the only "skill" I've accomplished that means something. Overall I don't have much really astonishing about me.

Any other information you would like for us to know: I think the biggest one that needs to be brought up is that I am Autistic with Asperger's Syndrome. Now many of the people I know can tell you that doesn't really change anything, and some of the people probably don't know I am even autistic to begin with. But regardless, it's still there. I'm high-functioning autistic though, so I understand a lot more than what you normally might expect from someone else with autism. Otherwise that's it. I might get easily frustrated at times, but between working retail and having a crappy wifi connection, my patience gets worn thin often. But I am most often calm.

There ya go. If I can edit this I'll get that picture asap. If not...well I darn goofed up. I'll get the picture in another post.

Glacia

Back to top Go down

Glacia's Application Empty Re: Glacia's Application

Post  Glacia 30/05/15, 05:56 pm

Double post, apparently I can't edit posts.  My bad. Here is the rebirth info that is requested. I'm on a new computer so the picture I had was gone.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Glacia

Back to top Go down

Post  aurkus 31/05/15, 08:17 pm

Hello Jason and welcome to the application process.
I have some questions:

You have a low lvl/rb ratio (around 55). Can you explain why is so low?

You said you have been in several guilds. We are concern about guild hopping. Can you tell us what was the longer guild you have been and why did you leave?

You said you are joining because your friends are here. What would you do if they choose to leave?

You said you sometimes take hiatus, how often you do and what's the mean reason

What are you in game goals?

That's all for now best of luck

aurkus
aurkus

Back to top Go down

Post  Whimsguy 31/05/15, 08:58 pm

Greetings,

A curious question, that only sort of relates to mabi....you said you work in retail...hence you know about customer service...as such, do you apply these Customer service skills to any degree when selling your items in the game...if so How?

*don't want to make this application about your autisim, but im still curious. so im gonna talk about it anyway. you don't have to talk about it here on the app if you don't want to. or at all for that matter.
I'v known several persons in my life with autism. while its clear there are different degrees, the ones iv known are barely articulate, and spontaneous with outbursts. you don't strike me like this AT ALL. not saying you don't have it or anything like that, im just curious. I'd really enjoy getting to know you better perhaps for the sake of my own curiosity.... like maybe you could help me understand these people in my life better? idk that's not really a real question but meh, insight tells me that someone such as yourself might be able to educate me better then some website with a bunch of medical jargon.

What is your favorite color, in game and IRL if they differ and why?

That's all for now
Thank and good luk with your application
Whims
Whimsguy
Whimsguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacia 31/05/15, 09:19 pm

aurkus wrote:Hello Jason and welcome to the application process.
I have some questions:

You have a low lvl/rb ratio (around 55). Can you explain why is so low?

You said you have been in several guilds. We are concern about guild hopping. Can you tell us what was the longer guild you have been and why did you leave?

You said you are joining because your friends are here. What would you do if they choose to leave?

You said you sometimes take hiatus, how often you do and what's the mean reason

What are you in game goals?

That's all for now best of luck

I'll answer these in order.

1) The low ratio is due to my early days in the game of rebirthing whenever I could rather than actually pushing my level up into the 70-100 range. I wasn't really that smart a player back then, and it hits hard even now.

2) While I've been in several guilds, I left most of those guilds when the majority of people left, a change in leadership, or when the guild itself just kinda of died off. I think the longest guild I was in was RPSociety, which I left that after many changes in leadership and the whole "led by a group" started fading away, and many other drama issues involved within that as well. Second would be between Pinnacle and Fira. Fira I had a really bad issues with my emotions at the time, I think I had just started college or was at the end of my first year, so stress was a big factor in all that. Pinnacle I had left cause change in leadership and the guild kinda changed. Plus I was getting harassed left and right.

3) If my friends were to leave, I doubt I'd leave with them. I've come to realize in the past year that I don't need to be in the same guild with my friends to keep friendships alive. I am looking for a guild to join up and stay in for once.

4) I took big breaks/hiatuses in the past when I found other games that sparked my interest. However I always always found myself coming right back to this gem of a game we have here. I think I took one break when I found the game Dream of Mirror Online, which consumed a big part of my mmo life. the 2nd one I took was for Eden Eternal. However one was a long time, which was around G3 and lasted 2 years? The other lasted a few months I think. Those were about a year or 2 ago. To answer the question directly, I don't take them often, and when I actually do, it's usually a result of something happening irl that I'm gone for a week or two. The next break I could forsee coming is September in which I might be moving into a new place.

5) My ingame goals change so often I lose track. Right now my goal is to max out the new skills we just got, then I believe I just focus one talent at a time. Before the new skills, I was working on Raincasting and Transmutation Alchemy talent, before that I was working on my adventure talent and the Treasure Hunter skills. My goals tend to change as such, and I usually will leave them unfinished when something else sparks my interest, and come back to them later. Of course, AP is always an issue.

And onto the Whimsguy post.

A curious question, that only sort of relates to mabi....you said you work in retail...hence you know about customer service...as such, do you apply these Customer service skills to any degree when selling your items in the game...if so How?

*don't want to make this application about your autisim, but im still curious. so im gonna talk about it anyway. you don't have to talk about it here on the app if you don't want to. or at all for that matter.
I'v known several persons in my life with autism. while its clear there are different degrees, the ones iv known are barely articulate, and spontaneous with outbursts. you don't strike me like this AT ALL. not saying you don't have it or anything like that, im just curious. I'd really enjoy getting to know you better perhaps for the sake of my own curiosity.... like maybe you could help me understand these people in my life better? idk that's not really a real question but meh, insight tells me that someone such as yourself might be able to educate me better then some website with a bunch of medical jargon.

What is your favorite color, in game and IRL if they differ and why?

While I work retail, I mostly work as a Cashier with side stocking. The company I work for is Dollar Tree, a store where everything is literally a dollar or less (tax not included.) However I don't use any of those skills at all when it comes to buying or selling things in Mabinogi. The skills are not the same for me.

As for the autism part...it's hard to really explain myself. I don't fully understand what exactly makes me autistic or different from a normal person. I have been told I have issues with my social side, but it seems that only really occurs IRL, I'm fairly easy to get along with. Granted when I'm actually talking I'll sometimes have issues thinking through before I speak, which shows when I type because I often hit enter before I finish my thought and have to type it in multiple lines, but I think that might just be thinking too fast as well. Sadly getting to know me better likely isn't going to really educate one on Autism simply cause it doesn't show on me much if at all. People are often surprised when I mention it.

My favorite color though...Blue. Both ingame and IRL. Though ingame I've taken a likely to the Cyan colors, probably cause they are about 10x easier to get with the chest event we just had and then the gachas spewing out dyes left and right. I still use blue on a few things, but cyan has been my main choice now.

That wraps up the answers. I'd like to take this time to mention I didn't realize (cause I hadn't been playing much due to previous computer issues) that one of my refs was banned. That's my fault, I should have checked, I understand. I do have a person who is almost done with the 3rd month, being June 15th, but as for now I do only have 1 ref, but I'm still open to questions for those that have them.

Also I believe I forgot to post my talent window as well. I had forgotten to take another picture for that. I can assure you I have more than enough master talents, but I can provide a picture if need be. This post is really long right now so I'mma wrap this up. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Glacia

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 31/05/15, 09:34 pm

Hello and welcome to the Dreams application process:

First and foremost please make sure to post a screenshot of your talent window! Just a reminder.

I just have a couple questions:

1). You were in Damkun's Guild - Blackice, were you not? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought you were.

1a). If you were in Blackice, can you please tell me how you and Damkun met? How close are you guys?

2). Would you consider yourself talkative? Do you often partake in guild chat? Do you pay attention to guild chat?

That's all I have to ask for now.

Good luck on the rest of your application.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Whimsguy 31/05/15, 09:43 pm

Thanks for the reply,

follow up:

DOLLAR TREE....I love this store....stupid question...because im a cheepskate....
do employees get a discount?

and no worries...id still genuinely like to get to know you better. feel free to add me in game.

Whims.

Whimsguy
Whimsguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacia 31/05/15, 09:50 pm

Roxxaz wrote:Hello and welcome to the Dreams application process:

First and foremost please make sure to post a screenshot of your talent window! Just a reminder.

I just have a couple questions:

1). You were in Damkun's Guild - Blackice, were you not? Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought you were.

1a). If you were in Blackice, can you please tell me how you and Damkun met? How close are you guys?

2). Would you consider yourself talkative? Do you often partake in guild chat? Do you pay attention to guild chat?

That's all I have to ask for now.

Good luck on the rest of your application.

Firstly, talent window.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hope that will suffice.

1) I don't recall being in any guild caled Blackice. Sorry. I DO know that there was someone running around with the name GLacia, with a lowercase l. However that was/is not me, I am all lowercase letters (cause life is a cruel mistress).

2) I would consider myself moderately talkative. If I'm not afk, I'm usually paying attention to guild chat if I'm not occupied with something going on in general chat. Even if I am occupied, I will glance at guild chat often. I do like talking in guild chat with other guildies though. If a conversation is going on and I can contribute, I'll usually jump in at some point.

Glacia

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacia 31/05/15, 09:52 pm

Whimsguy wrote:Thanks for the reply,

follow up:

DOLLAR TREE....I love this store....stupid question...because im a cheepskate....
do employees get a discount?

and no worries...id still genuinely like to get to know you better. feel free to add me in game.

Whims.

Missed this one. My bad. Employees don't get a discount. However I get first dibs on anything I see that I want...I can hold it for myself. Or if I see something I want in the store, I just put it to the side and buy it after work...usually Dr. Pepper twists tend to be one of those items.....

Glacia

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 31/05/15, 10:39 pm

Glacia
Question that are a must Know.

1. Do you believe in ghost?

1a. If so have you seen any?

1b. Did they play music?

2. Are you a Malt or Milkshake Man? Why?

2a. What would be your Favorite Flavor? Why?

3. What is your Poison? Why?

4. Do you think there should be more Question?
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlesnowie 01/06/15, 01:16 am

'Ello glacia!

Welcome to the Dreams application process.

I've noticed you've been registered on this site for quite a while before actually making your application with us, were you hesitant for some reason or were you simply waiting for the right moment?

What actually piqued my interest here is the talk about autism. Truth be told, I have autism as well (they even gave me a certificate for it, as if it's some kind of achievement, pff!). Autism is often defined by having a different reaction to social interaction than what common people are used to, as well as often having motor skills that differ from the usual.

Though in my opinion everyone has a little bit of autism in side them, people who have been declared autists being are just those who are less able (or less willing) to control that specific part of their personalities.

And then there is the common misconception about autism. A lot of people still call it a "disorder" and it is often tied to someone looking like a human Goofy and going "HURR DURR DERP" all the time. Not all autists are that way though, there are autists whose intelligence, motor skills and other basic capabilities far outclass that of "normal" people.

Imagination is also often stronger, but that isn't necessarily a negative point as it could help with creative thinking. I kinda like having that part, myself.

In the end though, while autism is a thing, it doesn't necessarily make us any more or less human than anyone else, we're still a part of this world even of our minds are often out of it. Autists are just as unique and variable as anyone else, autistic or not.

...And that was my "rant" for today!

Good luck with your application!
Littlesnowie
Littlesnowie

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacia 01/06/15, 05:33 am

GHOSTLYBARD wrote:Glacia
Question that are a must Know.

1. Do you believe in ghost?

1a. If so have you seen any?

1b. Did they play music?

2. Are you a Malt or Milkshake Man? Why?

2a. What would be your Favorite Flavor? Why?

3. What is your Poison? Why?

4. Do you think there should be more Question?

1) no

2) neither

3) none

4) no.

Glacia

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacia 01/06/15, 05:35 am

To answer snowie, I wasn't hesitant at all, I just thought to go ahead and register since I had planned on applying, I just didn't have the referals I needed yet. Of course I derped stil regardless. But that's why I had been registered for quite some time before actually applying.

Glacia

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeweldragona 01/06/15, 05:32 pm

Hello Glacia,

How did you go about earning those referrals?

How long have you known about Dreams and how long have you thought about wanting to a part of us?

What do you think your weak points are?

Good Luck!
Jeweldragona
Jeweldragona

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacia 01/06/15, 05:45 pm

Jeweldragona wrote:Hello Glacia,

How did you go about earning those referrals?

How long have you known about Dreams and how long have you thought about wanting to a part of us?

What do you think your weak points are?

Good Luck!

1) Senttos is someone I knew from a while back. We would chat about dueling and what not, but I don't think I ever actually dueled him, and if I did it was a one-way scenario since he had more points invested into dueling skills.
Rikkusa I know from when she was in Conglomerate(I don't recall being in there, but I very well may have, memory is shaky on that). We were good friends in there until I think something happened or I took a hiatus. When I say were I mean within the guild until either myself left or some guild drama happened, again, memory is shaky and I can't remember details. Both referals are old time friends.

2) I've known about Dreams since my G1 days, when the guild stone was in Tir around the blacksmith if I recall correctly. Every now and again I thought about wanting to join, but never really did. About a year ago maybe I thought of considering actually applying, but reading the application process made me think twice since I needed to put in more work into my own character, and I didn't know many people in Dreams.

3) My weak points...one is multitasking. While I am getting much better at it thanks to my job, I still have a bit of sufferage in the skill. For ingame, my biggest issue is multiaggro. While my character is quite tanky and can take a beating, my lag issues tend to take over when I start getting 3-4 mobs on me at once. As I have mentioned, or haven't, my wifi where I am currently staying is complete trash, and there are times where I struggle to even get my browser to work without my wifi disconnecting. As for a tiny weak point, and I mentioned it before, just a low patience limit. It tends to break now and again but I have it under control pretty often.

I hope that answers your questions. Most of my referals tend to be friends I've known for a while, and 9/10 they have seen how I play and what I can do when I put effort in.

Glacia

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 01/06/15, 06:38 pm

Thank you for your application and for considering Dreams. I have held back on making any statements and questions in this application for a few reasons and I would like to address them hopefully without being offensive and with your understanding.

You mentioned pinnacle and as I know there have only been 2 guild leaders for that guild Infinity and Azzuri. Azzuri has held the lead in that guild for numerous years now and from my interactions with him he is a pretty responsible individual for himself and his guild. In speaking with him he mentions 2 things that stood out from that time back then.

1. That your own personal attitude/aggravations were a contributing factor in some of the conflicts for yourself and among others.

2. That your attitude was inconsistent and would go from one degree to another in short periods of time.

How do you feel about these statements?

On a personal level and being someone that was in Fira with you I can say that yes you were very irritable and did have mood swings that sometimes became very uncomfortable. It didn't just affect people in the guild but yourself at times to the extent that you yourself became unhappy.

Have these mood swings become stable or is that something that you have better control of?

We do promote an atmosphere of unity and understanding so much so that even when we disagree among ourselves we resolve the situations, agree to disagree or try to understand each other.

How do you approach conflicts/confrontations that arise in public? in your guild? among your friends?

That is all I have to ask at the moment, good luck in your application.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostacious 01/06/15, 10:15 pm

Ay baybay, Lookin' good so far, my only (concerns/questions) are-

1, Can you go into specifics about any drama/issues with "leadership changes" or "led by a group" situations?

2, While you may not have intended it that way- persisting on so many people for the earlier referrals may have left a negative impact on some members' opinions. Was there a particular reason?

3, How do you react when someone is blunt with you?
Kostacious
Kostacious

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacia 02/06/15, 03:01 pm

Ok, this is going to be short. I'm doing this from my phone as my WiFi is not working at the moment.

To answer keo's statements:
Yes when I was in pinnacle I was very naive and very not in control of myself to a point where my mood swings were random and very hard to predict. I would agree with azzuri's statements. However, that was roughly 5 years ago? I can definately say I have matured and am in much more control over my mood swings to where they don't happen anymore. I've definitely changed from who I was back then to who I am now.

I usually handle any conflicts or confrontations now by being honest as I can be. I don't have many issues nowadays if at all, but I don't do much with how my WiFi is. I remain calm throughout any issues, and try to solve them or reach a compromise. If neither happens, I usually just walk away, either from the spot or the computer. As for issues in the guild, I haven't been in a guild for some time now, I'd probably take it to a pm to sort it out so the guild doesn't get involved now.

To answe Kosta's questions:

1)The big leadership change I mentioned was back in pinnacle, I butted heads with azzuri quite a few times. But as of late I haven't had any issues with that. As for RPS drama issues, I'd rather not go into specifics with that. The guild was very divided as a whole which lead to many groups thinking one way, leaders thinking they can do what they want, etcetc. It isn't an experience I particularly liked, but some of my close friends are from there. Sorry I can't truly answer that one for you.
2) I think my reasoning was wanting to get the 2nd referral asap to start application process. However over time I started to stop pestering for the referrals and just try to be nice. I do apologize to anyone who I bothered unintentionally, I was not trying to be a bother.

3) I usually just take it and ask them to explain it a bit if I don't understand why. I like constructive criticism, but I'm not the biggest fan of someone just coming up and saying "you suck, you piece if crap". Reactions may vary depending on mood. There is a difference between a good blunt and a bad blunt.

Sorry for the halfassed answers, typing on a phone isn't exactly a walk in the park. At least I think they weren't the best. I know I was a big brat and very random with my emotions back then. However I have changed over the years, matured even. A lot more calm and in control of myself. Well hopefully that answers everything. If I missed something, point it out. I'll check back on my phone later if I don't have WiFi.

Glacia

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 02/06/15, 08:06 pm

As Senttos is banned from referring for a while this application is still short of a ref.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacia 02/06/15, 10:28 pm

I did realize he was banned, but at the time I realized I had already made the application post. I understand that it's an incomplete application as of now, however I do have another referral in mind, but he isn't able to refer as of yet. I did want to still answer any questions people would have for me regardless.

Glacia

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 04/06/15, 06:49 am

Hi I have a few more questions for you:

1). If you were to describe your personality with one word, what would that word be? Please elaborate.

2). Has anyone ever called you "arrogant" or "stuck-up"? If so, can you recall the situation that caused said person to perceive you that way? Would you consider yourself as "arrogant" in some situations?

3). Are you one to begin arguments? Do you find yourself in a situation where your opinion has to be right or has to be heard?

4). How do you usually deal with disagreements? Do you walk away? Do you stand up for yourself?

5). Have you ever said something to somebody that you could never take back and regretted it? If you feel comfortable enough, please share this experience.

Thank you.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacia 04/06/15, 09:55 am

Roxxaz wrote:Hi I have a few more questions for you:

1). If you were to describe your personality with one word, what would that word be? Please elaborate.

2). Has anyone ever called you "arrogant" or "stuck-up"? If so, can you recall the situation that caused said person to perceive you that way? Would you consider yourself as "arrogant" in some situations?

3). Are you one to begin arguments? Do you find yourself in a situation where your opinion has to be right or has to be heard?

4). How do you usually deal with disagreements? Do you walk away? Do you stand up for yourself?

5). Have you ever said something to somebody that you could never take back and regretted it? If you feel comfortable enough, please share this experience.

Thank you.

Answer Time. I managed to have wifi so I'mma try to do this while it's working. Also I would like to point out I haven't done much anything today and have a headache atm. My wifi has been down for quite the few days, and it only comes up every so often.

1) With one word....No I can't describe my personality with one word. Given how I am, one word wouldn't be enough. I can't even think of a word that would describe most of my personality. I am who I am, I never really thought about personality, since the word is so opinionated that it's hard to give a personality a name without being proven wrong or have someone else call the same personality something else. Sorry, but it might just be my headache I have or something, but I am unable to really think up a word.

2)I've been called them before, but many times I never fully understood why I was called that. This might just be part of my being autistic, but I try to be myself as much as I can, so when I come off as arrogant or rude to someone, I usually don't know or notice it even. I have been called rude for my way of thinking, but there is only so much I'm capable of doing. I can't really recall any situations, again my headache might be playing into that. I may get arrogant every now and again, but usually it's when I have every right to be. Doesn't happen too often anymore though. As for stuck-up, I don't get called that if at all anymore. The only time I'm even remotely stuck-up is when I'm trying to get a certain price on something I'm selling or buying. But that's just a bit of how I haggle. Stick to what you want.

3) I usually don't intend to start arguments, but I'm usually one where I'd like my opinion to be at least heard. I see things very black and white at times, where I'll end up providing an opinion and give reasoning behind my way of thinking, and I can "argue" at times when I'm not understanding or the other person isn't explaining their reasoning. Opinions need reasoning to why they exist besides the "just cause" reason. Yes I've been wrong, several times too, but the right side of that altercation always had just reasoning that wasn't brought up until the end. I'm not afraid to admit I'm wrong, but if it's a "just cause it is" reason, I tend to get a little upset over those reasonings and points. As with anyone, when we say something, we like to think we are right. And unless proven wrong, we will consider ourselves right. Philosophy with Glacia over.

4) As mentioned above, if someone disagrees, I usually want to hear out their side of the case. If it's something simple or silly, I'll usually just find the truth and we'll come to an understanding and be on our ways. If I feel like the disagreement is getting to a point where neither side is really getting anywhere, I'll usually just walk away. I have reasoning to back myself up most the time, but some people get stubborn or "arrogant" into thinking they are the one who is right, and there isn't really a point to arguing any further after trying to reason.

5) With my bad memory, I don't usually remember anything I say to anyone after a few days. For what I know, I've probably called a few people stupid back in the day and I couldn't even begin to tell you who if they were standing in front of my face. There are a few personal regrets that are in my heart, but those are, as stated, personal. Wasn't a bad thing, just something stupid on my part really. But overall I don't remember much if at all if I've said anything regrettable. I've probably moved on from anything though, as I'm here today.

Sorry for longwinded responses, I -think- I said everything I had wanted to. This headache is killing me, and I was gonna go get something to eat soon, but saw that my wifi was working so needed to check in on the application. I would actually say for the first question, the best way to see what my personality is would be to talk and get to know me. At work, I'm a bit different from who I am at home. I mean with the autism there, I have a bit of a socializing issue, but I'm not that bad a person as some people like to think I am. My tongue can be sharp sometimes, but I really try to choose my words very carefully. Sorry for taking the time and sorry if there are answers you don't like. They weren't the easiest of questions to answer. I still don't 100% fully understand arrogance myself, in fact I had to look up what the word meant. I do get called stubborn sometimes. But atm, whenever I try to get into the game, my wifi acts up and decides to derp out. Anyways that's it for me, feel free to keep the questions coming. I'll keep answering them, either on my computer or on my phone if my wifi is down. The best way to tell if I am on the phone is the word "wifi". My phone autocorrects it to "WiFi" while I type it in lowercase.

Glacia

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 04/06/15, 12:50 pm

I appreciate the honest answers and your effort to try and explain yourself to me.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacia 04/06/15, 12:58 pm

I'd have to say my habit of trying to explain myself tends to be a weakness and a strength. I know I'm hard to understand sometimes, though it could also be the autism once again, so I tend to find myself wanting to explain things even when it's not necessary (it's a bad habit sometimes). It's just one of my perks or traits you could say.

Glacia

Back to top Go down

Post  Gadrien 04/06/15, 04:59 pm

Good evening and welcome to the Dream's recruitment process. I wish you the best of luck on this and I'll drop these two questions on you and see where they go.

1: Which elemental magic do you feel is the best? Which is your favorite? Why?

2: What improvement would you like to see to healing from devCat, if any?
Gadrien
Gadrien

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next