Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Miir's Application

5 posters

Go down

Miir's Application Empty Miir's Application

Post  Miir 29/03/12, 06:41 pm

- In-Game Name :Miir

- Your real name or age (Optional) :Jesse, 18

- Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

- How active are you in game?:Get on every day and try to keep my rebirths going. Had to be active for the guild I was co-lead of until the leader stopped coming on.

- Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application :

Currently the officer of Roofies after joining because of a friend and switching with Ramo12 after he decided he didn't want to be officer. Previous in order of what I can hope to remember New->Old: Roofies->Golden->Visions->Introspect->Hackshield->Durarara(lead)->Decay->Noblesse/Order->Spoon->Hollowmoon

- Why Dreams? (There are many guilds on Tarlach, but why us?) :
Having been here since g2s2 even after quitting several times I find myself at the point where my usefulness would be better served helping others who've been here just as long or longer then running around in newly popped up guilds. While I hardly have an end goal I'm well enough to help myself as well as other achieve what they need to.

- Who has referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation :All of my old friends who have ever been in Dreams have since quit whether it be boredom, real problems, or the slew of attacks from hackers.

- How long have you been playing? :Since g2s2

- What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have? :Sniper title, R1 mirage, R1 Combat mastery, R1 refine/ near 400 dex base-ish

- Any other information you would like for us to know : Kind of never tried being near a guild like this after running into people from other guilds like twpride and Heretic back before g4, the biggest thing I was ever apart of was Order/Noblesse. So applying to Dreams is something I feel I'm capable of doing now. In the coming patches I believe to find myself trying to finish goals that effect everyone instead of just myself like production and other life and essential skills.

`My connection is near lagless so I don't feel as hindered in my playing abilities as I was in g3 or so. My Human took up a lot of my time when my elf got locked so I have a lot of rb's/experience/levels between the two. My human being a pet project now and a mule for metallurgy or other small things.

Miir

Back to top Go down

Miir's Application Empty Re: Miir's Application

Post  enthusiastic 29/03/12, 06:48 pm

Thank you for applying to Dreams.
First off, it seems like the guild right now you are in has been involved with duping.Dreams doesn't want to get involved with any members that have used hacks to get their way up. Can you explain any of that?
Do you mind telling us how long have you been in each of your guilds? and why did you leave them?

And good luck on you app Smile

enthusiastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 29/03/12, 06:52 pm

Common sense: Always be honest on your application.

Applicant forgot to mention he was kicked out of Gambit for hacking.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Miir 29/03/12, 07:04 pm

By the time I joined Roofies it was just a social guild. Any duping before that was probably remy, I don't deny that he did it because I never asked him about it besides when someone would bring it up. I was in charge of keeping the guild active, It was a friendly guild but I don't know what it was before.

As for gambit I didn't mention it because I honestly forgot I was in Gambit at all. Didn't speak in guild chat, was ignored by the lead. Rexanater kicked me out for having memory mods on my client. And also because noone in that guild has the decency to tell her to stop being a 13 year old attention whore. Amen left for the same reason I wouldn't stay. Hacking? No, but I did use mods inside a dungeon and there isn't anything to argue about that. I can hardly consider that a productive time of my mabi-life which is why I'm ending anything I have left to say about them now.

Miir

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 29/03/12, 07:22 pm

Hi Miir and thank you for taking your time to make an application.

I do not have a comment atm for this application.

Good Luck ^^!
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 29/03/12, 07:28 pm

Regardless what was just said, would you mind explaining why is your ratio so low? 41/10 lvl per rb is not good at all.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 29/03/12, 07:32 pm

Miir wrote:Hacking? No, but I did use mods inside a dungeon and there isn't anything to argue about that.

I do believe that GMHide falls under- Pake/Hacking, I regrettably have to inform you that this type of association isn't one that Dreams is looking for. We aspire to train and work hard to reach our achievements individually and together as a guild. That is not a skill we are looking for.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 30/03/12, 07:52 am

Application denied

Due to discovery of improperness action. we cannot accept.
We do not allow pake/hack users.

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down