Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kostacious' Application

+5
Jeweldragona
Roxxaz
Dippi
Keo
Kostacious
9 posters

Go down

Kostacious' Application Empty Kostacious' Application

Post  Kostacious 17/12/14, 08:42 am

In-Game Name: Kostacious

Your real name or age (Optional): Krista/21.

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?: Every day and at least 4 hours a day if not more.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

Current guild: Primera - Leaving because it fell apart and everyone quit from disinterest in the game. An empty guild chat is a lonely place.

Oldest to Newest:

Tacosaurus - Way back in g1-3. I don't even remember anything from this guild, just the name.

Arms - Met some friends, invited me in.

Apotheoses - Had a nasty drama filled guild split up with arms, followed original said group of friends to a new guild. Was a long time ago and i don't remember the details.

Bliss - After years of being in Apotheoses and making bonds stronger than family, i started associating and talking to member of Bliss. Apotheoses didn't agree with that and i left due to my own concerns over my choice in who i talk to and am friends with. I don't tolerate being told who i can and cannot associate with and that was the main factor in causing me to leave.

Sunrise - Left Bliss after everyone quit and the entire guild became inactive. They moved onto other games. Those of us remaining dispersed and joined other guilds. Joined Sunrise because I was good friends with Equivalent and we all still talk every day on skype. Good, friendly people.

Why Dreams?: It would be nice to have a guild chat and/or guild in general filled with friendly people and little to no drama. I've meant to apply to dreams for years and years but i never got around to it. Maybe it was the intimidation factor of not feeling good enough to join. I want a tight knit community dang it.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referrals): I know Brandonsmall and Keomio even if we don't talk to her as much as I totally should. (Sorry.) Sad

How long have you been playing?: Since closed beta.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?: I'm pretty boring. I guess i can play the market pretty well. I like to flip things, buy low sell high. Fashionogi+++ I mean that's an accomplishment in Kostaciousworld.

Any other information you would like for us to know: Knock knock hello yes this is kostacious let me in i love u

Also talent window:
Kostacious
Kostacious

Back to top Go down

Kostacious' Application Empty Re: Kostacious' Application

Post  Keo 17/12/14, 08:53 am

Hello Kostacious welcome to the Dreams application.

You have been off and on again active, how active are you in mabinogi now?

What are you current goals/skills you are working on?

Aside from fashionogi what content do you enjoy, skillsets, runs, things of that like?

good luck.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostacious 17/12/14, 09:02 am

You have been off and on again active, how active are you in mabinogi now? I used to try to quit a lot before to rebel against the Mabinogi overlords and the grip it had on my life. I have accepted my Mabinogi fate. I can never truly quit. Hail Nexon. Hail Mabi. o/

What are you current goals/skills you are working on? Right now, cooking and life skills. I really want to finish all the life skills i'm missing soon since i'm more interested in that/having more fun with that right now than combat related skill ranking. But also ranking way of the gun. Because holy crap that stuff is OPizzle.

Aside from fashionogi what content do you enjoy, skillsets, runs, things of that like? Raids, oh my god raids are SO FUN. I love running things, i just wish i could find more people to run them with. I'll rarely turn down an invite to just about anything. Also, thank god they brought party healers back yesssss.
Kostacious
Kostacious

Back to top Go down

Post  Dippi 17/12/14, 04:42 pm

Just wanted to let you know that you didn't screen shot your Additional Information to show your total and your rebirth count. Razz
Dippi
Dippi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostacious 17/12/14, 04:45 pm

omg im literally the dumbest.

I just re-read my app too, i engrished so hard so many times LOL....

Kostacious
Kostacious

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 17/12/14, 05:10 pm

Hello:

What is your attitude toward Pake-users?

Have you ever abused Pake for your own benefit and/or entertainment?

Do you know anyone personally that has used Pake and have you benefited from said person?

Dreams has a zero tolerance policy towards game-changing third party programs and a thorough background check will be done, I encourage you to try your absolute best to try to answer this question honestly.

Good luck on the rest of your application.

Last edited by Roxxaz on 17/12/14, 05:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor typos.)
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostacious 17/12/14, 05:22 pm

What is your attitude toward Pake-users? I don't really associate with pake/users anymore. Used to. Not anymore though. Haven't in years.

Have you ever abused Pake for your own benefit and/or entertainment? Yes, back when it ran rampant and everyone was abusing it, I used it quite a lot. But that was years ago, before I realized how stupid and pointless it was. It took a lot of the fun factor out of the video game. It was mostly duping cosmetics and dyes for Apotheoses/Myself.

Do you know anyone personally that has used Pake and have you benefited from said person? Too many people used it back then, just about everyone I knew. I can't really remember any specific or select few.
Kostacious
Kostacious

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeweldragona 17/12/14, 05:58 pm

Welcome to the Dreams application process.

I certainly can appreciate your honesty for the past.

Given that past, how do you think you have changed since those times?

If those "dark days" returned, how do you think you would react/do?

Seeing as how you are a long time player, what is the single thing about Mabinogi that you like that keeps you playing, and whats the one thing you would change more than anything?

Good luck on your application!
Jeweldragona
Jeweldragona

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostacious 17/12/14, 06:08 pm

Given that past, how do you think you have changed since those times?

I grew up. It's really as simple as that. Rather than let people convince me to do stupid crap, i'm more inclined to be blunt and tell them all to shove off than become a sheep again.

If those "dark days" returned, how do you think you would react/do?

I really don't see them returning. I really have no desire to mess with pake anymore. It really took the fun out of the game. I remember quitting for a decent chunk of time right after it all too. Goes to show.

Seeing as how you are a long time player, what is the single thing about Mabinogi that you like that keeps you playing, and whats the one thing you would change more than anything?

One does not simply quit Mabinogi. I really don't know what keeps me playing. It's too much a part of my life now to stop. I've been on this game too much for too long to let it go. And change? Pls no more pay to win. RNG gods make me sad.
Kostacious
Kostacious

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazymofo 18/12/14, 08:00 pm

Hi Kosta, and welcome to the application process.

I don't really have much to say, I've known you for a few years now, BUT that being said some questions from me.

1. If you are accept what would you bring to the guild?

2. Are you planning to become more active in game or just stay the way you are?

3. How do you deal with drama? Like in guild and out if its aimed at you?

Good luck on your ap

Crazymofo
Crazymofo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostacious 18/12/14, 08:18 pm

1. If you are accept what would you bring to the guild?

Comedic relief and a wasted raid slot.

Just kidding. I just want to participate in everything. I like to chat about nonsense. Just wanna be part of the family and contribute in that sense.

2. Are you planning to become more active in game or just stay the way you are?

Of course. Like i said, I have resigned to my fate. You don't just walk away from Mabi. Someone please send help.

3. How do you deal with drama? Like in guild and out if its aimed at you?

Depends on the drama. If it's petty drama, i just ignore it now. If it's something actually serious, i will go out of my way to talk it out/fix it. I hate leaving things unfinished. You don't let that stuff fester. That's how you lose friends.
Kostacious
Kostacious

Back to top Go down

Post  Tedders 24/12/14, 07:07 am

Hi!

1. What characters other than Kostacious do you play? If they're just alts can you list the names?

2. What is your current biggest flaw?

3. Elf or giant sided?

Goodluck on your app!
Tedders
Tedders

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 24/12/14, 11:26 am

I am going to list 3 words and I want you to elaborate on them and tell me what they mean to you personally:

1). Vendetta

2). Loyalty

3). Family
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostacious 24/12/14, 01:36 pm

Tedders wrote:Hi!

1. What characters other than Kostacious do you play? If they're just alts can you list the names?

2. What is your current biggest flaw?

3. Elf or giant sided?

Goodluck on your app!

1. Votary (rarely), Kirusia (rarely), and Broker (Shared account/mule with quite a few people so not just me.)

2. Self-loathing.

3. Both. Wink

Roxxaz wrote:I am going to list 3 words and I want you to elaborate on them and tell me what they mean to you personally:

1). Vendetta

2). Loyalty

3). Family

1. Trying to think of a way it might apply to me but i'm drawing a complete blank even looking at it. I think this will be the word that finally broke me.

2. Sticking around when the going gets tough and not being fickle.

3. Something I would really like to have.
Kostacious
Kostacious

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesliie 25/12/14, 11:37 pm

I like Kost. no questions.
Lesliie
Lesliie

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 26/12/14, 04:14 pm

Your average level to rebirth ration is about: 63.64 levels/rebirth... in addition to that your stats are quite low for someone who is almost 9K total, can you explain this?

I've also noticed you spend a lot of time just sitting around in Dunbarton.

What do you do to level? Do you like to go to raids? Field bosses? Shadow missions?

Would you consider yourself more of a "Fashiongi" player rather than a combat-based player?

If you believe to consider yourself a combat player... what is your preferred primary combat class? Secondary?

How do you plan on taking advantage of the x2 EXP skill training event for these next couple weeks? Do you plan on spending that 700 AP on a certain class?

We at Dreams push each other to work hard on our characters, whether it comes to life skills or combat skills. My only area of concern is you not participating or being able to keep up with the pace of our runs.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostacious 26/12/14, 07:26 pm

Roxxaz wrote:Your average level to rebirth ration is about: 63.64 levels/rebirth... in addition to that your stats are quite low for someone who is almost 9K total, can you explain this?

I've also noticed you spend a lot of time just sitting around in Dunbarton.

What do you do to level? Do you like to go to raids? Field bosses? Shadow missions?

Would you consider yourself more of a "Fashiongi" player rather than a combat-based player?

If you believe to consider yourself a combat player... what is your preferred primary combat class? Secondary?

How do you plan on taking advantage of the x2 EXP skill training event for these next couple weeks? Do you plan on spending that 700 AP on a certain class?

We at Dreams push each other to work hard on our characters, whether it comes to life skills or combat skills. My only area of concern is you not participating or being able to keep up with the pace of our runs.

I ranked alchemy and focused on that skill set for a long, long time. My stats have always been low from that. A lot of my AP is also sort of haphazardly thrown around from older generations and I never much saw the point in skill resets for myself. I used to help other people more than I would myself. Especially in Apotheoses. I really didn't spend a lot of time developing Kostacious. There have also been a lot of breaks from mabinogi and the amount of times I've rebirthed at 1/1 are far more than I care to admit during those breaks. Level/rebirth and stats were never all that personally important to me since I ran 98% of content with me and three others every day of the week for years in Apotheoses.

As for sitting around in Dunbarton, I just moved across the country and it's also the holidays. On top of that I've been sick a few times since getting here. I'm still settling in and trying to spend time with my boyfriend while we have the luxury to do so. If people invite me to do stuff, i'm not likely to turn them down if i'm home and available. Once things calm down, i'll be doing my own thing more often. I also greatly enjoy buying and selling things in mabinogi so a /lot/ of the time i'm checking shops for deals.

To level, i'll do just about anything. I'm not into grinding for hours upon hours solo. But if i'm with a group of people, that's different. A lot of the people i used to level with have quit or been busy for the holidays so I've just been working on life skills here and there between my own busy schedule.

I like to believe i'm a happy medium between fashion and combat. I really like clothes. Clothes are great. But i also like running things and spending time with people doing that. I'm not a useless player in a pretty dress. I can hold my own.

My favorite class is archery, but I mainly use puppetry and music. I plan on ranking guns in the near future as a secondary.

Well I ranked Blacksmithing to 1 this weekend during x2 life exp. Does that count. Plan on doing lances this weekend if that's grouped into "close combat". But if not, random combat skills i'm missing, or maybe just lances anyway.
Kostacious
Kostacious

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostacious 27/12/14, 01:01 am

**Correction. Lance skills are r1.
Kostacious
Kostacious

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostacious 31/12/14, 05:58 am

Something has come up and I wont be able to be as active as I previously thought I could be. Looks like i'll be pulling out of this app. Sorry guys. Hope to see all of you around in-game in the future. Thanks for the opportunity.
Kostacious
Kostacious

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 31/12/14, 02:21 pm

This application was almost closed and finished as it is I'd like to request you join us on a test run today so we can just close the app properly, I feel as though you went through the app it went over the week issues shouldn't prevent you from the closure on this unless you feel you absolutely have to pull out. Let me know and if you would like to do the test run message me in game.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostacious 31/12/14, 02:26 pm

EUUUUUUUUUUUUHHH.. I take that back. I'm gonna be real here, got really discouraged from the long wait, the intensive questions, and OF COURSE my own natural habit of over thinking my over thought thoughts and being an assuming asshole. Plus i'm really bad at apps. They give me heartburn.

I'm totally down to keep going with this if y'all want me here.
Kostacious
Kostacious

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa 31/12/14, 07:47 pm

Hi Kostacious, thank you for applying to Dreams!

Originally I wasn't going to get involved in this application but the most recent posts have changed my mind on that. I appreciate your honesty about why you wanted to back out of your application and I can understand your point of view as I'm very much the same way. However, many other applicants have had to go through even more intense questioning and longer waits. We want people who want to be in the guild and everyone who has been accepted has gone through the same application process.

I do not mean to be harsh on you, I merely want to give you the chance to further convince our members why you would make a loyal and dedicated member because seeing that happen was very discouraging, at least for me, to see. The reason being is that I've seen far too many people come and go in guilds and it can literally tear a guild apart (an example being when a few senior members left the guild for another game and we nearly died or people who have left and no longer talk to a majority of us when once they were trusted friends).
cassa
cassa

http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Kostacious 01/01/15, 03:20 am

If I didn't want to be here, I would have never applied in the first place. I've mulled over joining since I made this account back in 2012, but didn't since I didn't feel "good enough", or didn't want to upset other people in my life at the time, I didn't apply.

I'm not flaky and wishy washy.

I want to be here, yes, but not as an object of potential drama. 'Aint nobody got time fo' dat.
Kostacious
Kostacious

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 01/01/15, 07:56 am

I heard your trial run went well.

I appreciate the effort for teamwork on your part, as I heard you went out of your way to synergize with other members.

Although there are some questionable aspects to your application I appreciate your honesty throughout.

Although our application process seems tough, I want to reassure you that nobody has hard feelings toward you. The only reason our members question applicants so intensely and thoroughly is to ensure that every single applicant who is accepted is without a doubt Dreams material.

I apologize if I seem blunt in my questions/responses, and also wanted to say that you should never give up.

Even though this application process is for a silly game we know as Mabinogi, you should remain steadfast for it, as you would for an application for a job or University.

Whatever happens to this application, I thank you for honesty, and your bravery throughout the process.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 01/01/15, 10:50 pm

Application- Accepted, while some of our members did not know you they became concerned with your admittance of your past, we hope to never see you involved with pake- or pake like situations as we have no tolerance for it. For members weary of that you'll have to gain their trust in time, and we would like to see you become an active member of dreams since your afkness also became a question. Welcome to dreams- apply at guildstone southwest corner outside Dunbarton.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down