Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Johnkilla's Application

+8
cassa
Leidolf
Littlesnowie
Whimsguy
Roxxaz
Gadrien
Keo
Johnkilla
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Johnkilla's Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Johnkilla's Application

Post  Roxxaz 31/05/15, 09:43 pm

Hello John. I have finally arrived with questions.

I know the rest of our members have been hard on you, but understand that this is necessary.

To bring some fresh air to the application process, I have a couple a leisure questions:

1). What is your stance of the ever-increasing popularity of both medicinal/recreational marijuana? Do you partake yourself?

1a). If so, what is your favorite strain? What are some of your favorite activities while under the influence?

2). What is your stance on homosexuality/bisexuality/transgender/etc. Support? Against? Please justify.

3). Do you often AFK in game? Do you spend unnecessary time talking to people instead of working on your character development? Do you set goals each day? If so - please provide an example of a recent accomplishment on Johnkilla, whether it be a skill, a stat, or equipment creation.

That's all I have for now.

Good luck on the rest of your application.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnkilla 01/06/15, 05:30 am

For the 8k AP, it wasn't just double rainbow or 3x AP events, it also had a lot to do with the Black Dragon event (which I abused the hell out of) as well as the AP potions you get from quests, whether they be from storylines or quests for ranking skills that later got deranked. The only way I could really prove this would be to either tally all the skills that I have and calculate the AP, or use another capsule. But if it helps, and if it gives anyone an idea of how much AP I distributed, I'm a Master Warrior, Knight, and Fighter, I'm also training Ninja, currently Advanced, and 450 saved AP. I also have a few skills ranked here and there for enchant requirement purposes (Wind Blast for example)

I started Johnkilla when this event was going on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

When I said I regret taking forever to rank windmill, what I meant is that I regret taking so long to rank it. It took me two years. This was way before the talent system came out, but long after free age 20 rebirths were introduced.

My stance on marijuana is that I don't personally smoke it, but I think it should be legalized for medicinal purposes. As for recreational? Like I said, I don't smoke it and I'm not really in the business of caring what other people do with their free time. Not that I think it's bad, it's really just that I don't care.

Full support, these are human rights, not privileges.

I only AFK to keep my shop open and no other reason. If I'm talking to other people while training, it's usually through skype call. I don't necessarily set goals for myself, I'd describe my training as "if I'm not hunting for something, I'm training" and training will usually take up at least 6 hours out of a day. Unless I have an obligation that day that keeps me from the computer.

A recent accomplishment for me was making a pair of R1 three line Merlin Knuckles. Just waiting for thursday to enchant with Speedy Girgashiy and the upgrade event this coming weekend to finish them off. Another accomplishment would be mastering fighter the other day, though I will admit I bought a drop kick potion for rank 3 -> 2. I guess one more accomplishment from this past week was making my royal warrior axe, though I was only able to get it to R2 three line.

Johnkilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 01/06/15, 05:34 am

Would you say that most of your gear is all reforged?

Do you think most of your damage comes from said reforged gear?
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnkilla 01/06/15, 05:38 am

Roxxaz wrote:Would you say that most of your gear is all reforged?

Do you think most of your damage comes from said reforged gear?

Some of my weapons are reforged, though not all, and they don't usually have the best reforges, so no, I wouldn't say my damage comes mostly from reforges, but I won't say that I don't get a nice little boost from them. I am trying to get all my gear reforged, but it'll be a slow process for me since I don't buy reforges in mass, though the recent event got a lot of my equipment to R2. Some of it blown up due to special upgrades (RIP Celtic Swords) but eh, you win some you lose some.

Johnkilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeweldragona 01/06/15, 05:36 pm

Hi there Johnkilla,

Welcome to the Dreams application process.

How did you forget you hated something so much in the past?

What is your biggest regret in the game?

How does your own personality come through the strongest in your character in the game? Both past and present.

Good luck!
Jeweldragona
Jeweldragona

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 02/06/15, 08:02 pm

Our members can't trust you. We don't want to sleep feeling the knife in our backs.

Application Denied.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2