Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Glacia's Application

+10
Leidolf
Kostacious
Keo
Jeweldragona
Littlesnowie
GHOSTLYBARD
Roxxaz
Whimsguy
aurkus
Glacia
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Glacia's Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Glacia's Application

Post  Glacia 04/06/15, 06:57 pm

Gadrien wrote:Good evening and welcome to the Dream's recruitment process. I wish you the best of luck on this and I'll drop these two questions on you and see where they go.

1: Which elemental magic do you feel is the best? Which is your favorite? Why?

2: What improvement would you like to see to healing from devCat, if any?

1) I've always been an ice mage, heck my name is close to Glacier. Ice will forever be my favorite. As for the best...lightning magic. With the recent update to magic, lightning magic has become the strongest magic with Lightning Rod and Thunder. For bolt, firebolt is still the best though fusion bolt with ice and fire is still a good combo, especially with a 10/10 Hebona set. But regardless, I've always been an ice mage, and I'll always be an ice mage.

2) Improvements on healing. Aside from making a wand that can chaincast party healing..or let us have more than one charge loaded for more support utility in parties....I think more impact on healing from magic attack would be nice. the range of heals is too random and dispersed now. I use party heal and I heal one guy for 160 and another for 267. Before we had a standard healing that was a set number. If they went back to that, it'd possibly be just as good. Give healing a boost of X per Y magic attack.

Glacia

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuyinn 04/06/15, 07:45 pm

Right well I haven't been around much lately cuz life and other shit but yeah ill chime in on this,
I love my guildies and I am protective of them.. So going off from what Ive experienced and seen with you in the past I will ask a very openly honest question and to clarify I completely understand your condition and I am very rounded to it at that. All that aside i want to know that if you have a relapse in emotion and go into one of your memorable mood's and cause either drama or favoritism within the group how will you plan on handling yourself?
Nobody is perfect i know so i am not judging you on "what if's" that's just rude..

Not sure if anyone has asked this yet but would be nice to be answered anyway.

Good Luck on the app~ ill be back in mabi soon enough. o/

Shuyinn
Shuyinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacia 05/06/15, 07:32 am

Shuyinn wrote:Right well I haven't been around much lately cuz life and other shit but yeah ill chime in on this,
       I love my guildies and I am protective of them.. So going off from what Ive experienced and seen with you in the past I will ask a very openly honest question and to clarify I completely understand your condition and I am very rounded to it at that. All that aside i want to know that if you have a relapse in emotion and go into one of your memorable mood's and cause either drama or favoritism within the group how will you plan on handling yourself?
Nobody is perfect i know so i am not judging you on "what if's" that's just rude..

Not sure if anyone has asked this yet but would be nice to be answered anyway.

Good Luck on the app~ ill be back in mabi soon enough. o/

Nice to see ya again here man.

Anyways I haven't had any relapses or episodes in the past several years like what I had back in Fira. And upsets or things I would find offensive I either just ignore or laugh off. I've matured quite the bit since those days and can definately say how I handle drama is a lot different now than then. If things get too irritating for me, I tend to just walk away from the problem, let it cool down, then if the issue persists, try to work it out. Rarely happens nowadays since I usually will just laugh about problems with friends.

Hope that answers your question. I got work to head off to so I'll likely check the app on my break then if anyone posts anything else, it will get answered this afternoon.

Glacia

Back to top Go down

Glacia's Application - Page 2 Empty Hell Naw!

Post  WICKEDTONY 06/06/15, 08:07 am

No.no.No. *annoying**** Razz
WICKEDTONY
WICKEDTONY

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacia 06/06/15, 01:12 pm

Sup Tony.

Oh yeah, I was in Capulet for a bit left with a strong group of friends, but I'm stilll on good terms with Shakaya.

Glacia

Back to top Go down

Post  chance53 08/06/15, 04:26 am

Hello Glacia, and thank you for your interest in Dreams. Fist and foremost I wish you the best of luck on your app. I remember you from either Pinnacle or RPSociety, I was in both of those guilds and i was in one of them at the same time as you. I can't say I personally remember a lot of experiences with you, however I'm trying to get a better understanding of who you are through your application answers. For myself, I don't have any game questions right now but for some other ones
1. Are you a car/motorcycle person? If so what's your favourite makes and models?
2. Are there any other games you're into aside form Mabinogi? Consoles?
3. Into any sports? Skateboarding, bike riding, hockey etc things like this? If so what are a few of your favourites?
4. If you were stuck in another part of your country, would you take a bus a train or a plane home?

(A game question popped into my head during this so here it is)
It seems that a few members felt that you were persistent with trying to get referrals. Would you say bettering your relationship with members could have been a better idea before the application process? If you didn't make it on this app, would you take the time to get to know other members better first before applying again?

chance53

Back to top Go down

Post  Glacia 08/06/15, 05:21 am

chance53 wrote:Hello Glacia, and thank you for your interest in Dreams. Fist and foremost I wish you the best of luck on your app. I remember you from either Pinnacle or RPSociety, I was in both of those guilds and i was in one of them at the same time as you. I can't say I personally remember a lot of experiences with you, however I'm trying to get a better understanding of who you are through your application answers. For myself, I don't have any game questions right now but for some other ones
1. Are you a car/motorcycle person? If so what's your favourite makes and models?
2. Are there any other games you're into aside form Mabinogi? Consoles?
3. Into any sports? Skateboarding, bike riding, hockey etc things like this? If so what are a few of your favourites?
4. If you were stuck in another part of your country, would you take a bus a train or a plane home?

(A game question popped into my head during this so here it is)
It seems that a few members felt that you were persistent with trying to get referrals.  Would you say bettering your relationship with members could have been a better idea before the application process? If you didn't make it on this app, would you take the time to get to know other members better first before applying again?

1) Neither really, though I'd have to say Motorcycle over cars. However as I don't have a licence, I tend to walk wherever I need to go. So sadly I'm not to familiar with models and makes and the such.

2) I do enjoy Smite here and there, though with my wifi I'm limited to Mabi. I did play Elsword for a bit before computer broke, and as of now I'm playing a lot of games in the Nintendo Wii. Namely Dokapon Kingdom right now, but I plan to grab a few more games this Friday.

3) I'm not a sports person in the slightest. With my phyiscal limitations, and my bad legs, I can't really do anything sports-wise.

4) Probably a bus. MY anxiety kills me whenever I think about traveling to anywhere else via plane, simply cause of all that's happened with planes crashing and whatnot.

I'd say bettering my relation would have helped since before I was grasping at straws for a second referral, but that was, strangely enough, 3 months ago. I think Kostacious had asked a similar question before on the app as well. But yes I'd likely take time to get to know a few more members better, though I really am ususally afk in Mabi.

As for before hand, I think you were in RPS for a bit while I was in there. I don't think you were in pinnacle the same time as me. I left shortly after Azzuri took leadership I think.

Glacia

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 08/06/15, 03:40 pm

Glacia neither of your referrals were able to or came to verify their referral.

At this time the members expressed that they did like how you handled the application process but aren't too comfortable with how others were approached by you while you tried to obtain referrals and would like you to take the time to get to know some more members on a more personal basis before requesting a referral. You are welcome to re-apply in 30days and I would suggest using that time to communicate with members of our guild and maybe find some friendships before seeking more referrals.

Application- Denied.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2