Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kneeshot's Application

+6
Littlesnowie
Roxxaz
Cyril0321
Drawing
Kostacious
Kneeshot
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Kneeshot's Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Kneeshot's Application

Post  Kneeshot 26/10/15, 01:03 am

Keo wrote:Kneeshot- if you were to be accepted into the guild but something happens between you and Snowies relationship- how would this affect your stay in the guild?

While we do enjoy the company of loved ones/friends of our members and like to get to know them better personally we also like to hope that the individual creates their own bonds and comforts and becomes apart of the family that is our guild as well.

What is the likelihood that you'd leave Dreams if something happened in the relationship? Are you looking for a guild to be apart of or is it mostly to be in the company of a loved one preferably?

That's a good question and I'll do my best to answer. Snowie being in the guild is definitely an advantage and as you know he has been aiding me on Mabi as well.

The truth is I actually wanted to join it quite some time before Snowie even joined. If something happened between us I'd still want to stay in the guild. I applied because I want to be a part of your family and make new friends within Mabi that share similar interests and goals. You guys all seem to be an amazing bunch and while there is naturally going to be some gravitation to be with Snowie I don't want him to be the only reason I'm logging in.

I understand you are concerned about possible drama that could happen but I'll do my best to keep anything like that away from guild chat and you guys. If it reassures you a little Snowie left sunrise quite a while before I did. We have been in separate guilds for a long time now and had no problems doing content or hanging around. I'm joining mainly for you guys, as Snowie being in the guild is more of a bonus.

If you need any more info on this subject don't hesitate to question my answers.
Kneeshot
Kneeshot

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlesnowie 26/10/15, 01:34 am

To add onto the above, during our short period away from Mabi we did happen to have some sort of.... "downtime" in our relationship. Dumb **** has happened and caused some tension for a few weeks, although despite that, we didn't really stop talking to each other or playing games together.

So I think, unless I start farting tornadoes and splashing tsunamis on her village, a few possible flaws in our current relationship wouldn't really affect our position in the guild all that much.
Littlesnowie
Littlesnowie

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 26/10/15, 05:39 pm

That's good to hear while it's always nice to have a companion having your own identity and place in something is always important as well- I'm satisfied with this answer and trust Snowie and yourself to be reasonable/mature with whatever may come with your relationship- we all go through "moments" lol.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 29/10/15, 10:21 am

Kneeshot- you're barely passable as far as the requirements- though you've put a lot of effort to get there, we hope to watch and see you continue to grow in your Mabi journey.  Keep working hard and welcome to Dreams. Please apply at the guild stone at the Southwest corner outside of Dunbarton wall.

Applicant- Accepted.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2