Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Runeryder's Application

+6
Cyril0321
Littlesnowie
Keo
GHOSTLYBARD
Trees
Runeryder
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Runeryder's Application  - Page 2 Empty Re: Runeryder's Application

Post  Roxxaz 30/10/15, 07:15 am

In the past, and be honest, how much assistance have you received as far as your items/experience/AP/skills go?

Who helped you?

Can you explain your relationship to said person?

Do you still talk to said person? If not - why not? (If you feel comfortable answering)
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Runeryder 30/10/15, 09:41 am

Roxxaz wrote:In the past, and be honest, how much assistance have you received as far as your items/experience/AP/skills go?
Who helped you?
Can you explain your relationship to said person?
Do you still talk to said person? If not - why not? (If you feel comfortable answering)

A.

Items: Quite a bit in the early days, most of my items when I started were “gifts” aka my guild leadership at the time, or close friends provided me with items. The early days being about a year into my time playing. A bit after that first year, I started gacha-ing...that was where most of my items came from, and where most of my gold also came from. For the sake of honesty, some of the NX used for those Gachas was gifted to me by a friend at the time. Some of the items I got here and there were gifts, from friends and other individuals...most of the second category individuals I do not wish to speak about due to various reasons.

Experience: I will be blunt: I mooched a lot. Like a lot a lot. A majority of my experience is from leeching. With that being said though, outside of MA, I do not leech anymore. The main reason why I leech still in MA is I do not want to be a hindrance to those people who know what they are doing and can do it in a speedy process. Aka I don't want to get in the way, and most of the time they don't want me in the way. They being the individuals that can solo and successfully complete all the rounds of MA. But otherwise...leeching/mooching nowadays is kept to the minimal. Aka the other day I ran Alby Adv HM, and didn't just stand in the corner awkwardly...but actually helped and killed stuff and healed and such...so its a bit of a work in progress...but I would like to think I'm on the road to being a recovered leecher?

AP: Mostly from aging? Like said in previous answers as to my active status: There would be times where I just came back and RB-ed...so yuh most of it definitely comes from just letting my character age..other than that probably the talent ap boosts, and MA leveling...and a bit from leveling in general?

Skills: So there were a couple training seals, and pots used here and there...but out of the 20+ r1 skills I currently have...I would said only 2-4 of them had assistance from those methods? And in most cases the training pots/seals were used from like the last 5-ish ranks? I know I used training assistance on: Windmill, Lance Charge, Refining, and maybe fishing or healing? I am not sure which of the last two I actually used stuff on...but definitely the first three. Um...then there was some assistance from people as far as skill training goes...like I received assistance with Herbology...aka finding those darn mandrakes and poison herbs took forever...or what seemed like forever. Also received some assistance and bought some components to getting ranks for skills such as First Aid, and like my Thunder and AR pages were mostly bought from other players.

Hope that answers that bit??? Feel free to ask for clarification or such...

B.

Primarily friends, and guild leadership at the time? There were a lot of people...like a loooot of people. The primary person in the early days...we no longer speak....and I have been asked not to speak about them or use their name. So yuh. That did not end well between us...but overall a lot of the people that helped were Ch 4 natives...from various guilds, some of which I was in, others not so much but was close with one or two of the members. Most of which have quit, or become inactive...some of which we still talk on skype, or facebook...but most of them have sort of poofed? There were a couple instances of guys “helping” me, and in turn expecting more from me...and I was never comfortable with that type of attention...so yuh. Uh. So hope that answers that and I didn't to far off on a tangent.

C.

I sort of answered this a bit already, but in a lot of cases it was friends or acquaintances that helped me out. Some of which were my guild leaders, other times sort of a friend of a friend situation. Other more rare times it would be people I hardly knew...but yuh most of the time it was people I was fairly close with and were on good terms with.

D.

...so because you or someone else with probably ask this: Why did you have a falling out with that person you mentioned earlier? ...it was mostly over different life choices, aka I was setting to focus on College and academics...and they still wanted to be primarily online and live their life there...at which point our relationship became strained...and when they were going through some relationship stuff that they then pulled me into...it become a situation where “enough is enough”...I had other things to focus on rather than their stuff...and they didn't really grasp that...so it became a thing where just didn't talk at all. Then when a mutual friend of ours asked how “we” were doing, I explained the situation to them...and somehow my “talking about” person A got back to them with no context of what I actually said, and they then contacted me after not speaking to me for awhile asking that I don't take about them, or refer to them anymore. At this point its been at least 3-4 years since we talked...and yuh....

(Feel free to ask more...but out of respect of this persons wishes, I am not sure how much I can answer.)
Runeryder
Runeryder

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 31/10/15, 06:15 pm

What Did You Do Today For Halloween :3?

Did you eat Boo Berry?

Favorite Candy?
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Runeryder 31/10/15, 06:23 pm

GHOSTLYBARD wrote:What Did You Do Today For Halloween :3?

Did you eat Boo Berry?

Favorite Candy?

A) Dressed up as a monster...aka wore a monster onesy....and ate candy and Chinese food...then helped with passing out candy. Oh and trained some stuff on mabi...so not super eventful...but good Surprised...soyuh?

B) Boo Berry is okay....but Count Chocula all the way~!!! (Also does Cookie Crisp count??? Because that shit is pretty awesome...) P.S. Did not eat Boo Berry today...Surprised....

C) 1000 Grand, Kit Kat, Snickers, GUMMY BEARS....(one time bought a pound of them...and then ate them all....) uhhh and straight up chocolate too? Prob missing some old school candies that I am missing~?
Runeryder
Runeryder

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 31/10/15, 06:29 pm

I don't Approve of Cookie Crisp as a Halloween Cereal Choice
ALSO CHRISTMAS SHOULDN'T BE PLAYED BEFORE HALLOWEEN IS OVER >:C
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Runeryder 31/10/15, 06:30 pm

GHOSTLYBARD wrote:I don't Approve of Cookie Crisp as a Halloween Cereal Choice

WOW. Thought it was a werewolf...not just a regular wolf D:!
Also: IT WAS BATMAN SMELLS. NOT THE JINGLYBELLSBELLS VERSION. But robin laid and egg and the joker got away!!!!
Runeryder
Runeryder

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 31/10/15, 06:32 pm

Runeryder wrote:
GHOSTLYBARD wrote:I don't Approve of Cookie Crisp as a Halloween Cereal Choice

WOW. Thought it was a werewolf...not just a regular wolf D:!
Also: IT WAS BATMAN SMELLS. NOT THE JINGLYBELLSBELLS VERSION. But robin laid and egg and the joker got away!!!!

Still Christmas :C
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Dippi 04/11/15, 11:39 pm

Do you like oreos
Dippi
Dippi

Back to top Go down

Post  Runeryder 05/11/15, 07:46 am

Dippi wrote:Do you like oreos

YES. Oreos are one of the best cookies! They are super versatile, can make cakes, pies, candies, ice cream, and so much more. Also you can just eat them the good ole-classic way: with a glass of milk. (Also for more detail: fresh chocolate chip, and peanut butter cookies with Hershey kisses/Reese's cups on top are the other candidates for best cookies in my opinion...oooh and Girl Scout cookies have a special place in my heart.)

Very Happy! Hope I didn't over answer that.... owo;;
Runeryder
Runeryder

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 05/11/15, 08:04 am

Thank you for your patience with this application process- before we can close this app it has been requested to take you on a trial run. If you could contact me in game please I'd like to accompany you on an Elite Lingering Darkness run.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 05/11/15, 12:30 pm

Rune- your application was very hard to come to a decision on. I'd first like to commend you on your honesty. It's never easy to change ones image or to always own their actions or past and I believe you show that you've matured in that way and I think members of the guild find that your efforts are genuine. Personality wise people feel that you would probably fit in with the guild well.

The concerns however that have been brought up are the low rebirth/exploration ratio- which can reflect on your skills/stats- or standards for leveling, and your lack of gear/weapons currently. I understand these are areas you may be working on but at this time we would like to see your consistency in improving and how dedicated you are to that. If you need help or information I don't think anyone in Dreams would be apposed to helping you along in this transition.

At this time the Application is - Denied, you may re-apply anytime after 30days from now.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2