Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NAJEExx's Application

+4
Kevin24
cassa
Drawing
NAJEExx
8 posters

Go down

NAJEExx's Application Empty NAJEExx's Application

Post  NAJEExx 11/06/12, 02:48 pm

In-Game Name:NAJEExx

Your real name or age (Optional):Najee Age 33

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How active are you in game?:at least 5-7 hours a day

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application: past guilds, Naked, Firstorder, Sevendust, Equinox, Bloodyroses, Fira, Unwanted, Effect, Luxuria (Current)

Why Dreams?: Always wanted to join Dreams for about 2 years but wanted to work on my skills first before actually applying. Also wanted to be in a guild where people are like family to each other.

Who has referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation :

How long have you been playing?:almost 4 years

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?: Finished every Generation, help alot of other finish there generations, trained alot of people which are now outstanding veteran players,

Any other information you would like for us to know: I work hard and play harder. im very fun to be around and im not cocky.
NAJEExx
NAJEExx

Back to top Go down

NAJEExx's Application Empty Re: NAJEExx's Application

Post  Drawing 11/06/12, 08:15 pm

Hello NAJEExx,

Welcome to the application process and thanks for showing interest in joining the guild.

Before we proceed with our questions though I'd like to ask if you could please elaborate on the previous guilds you were in (information such as why you joined and why you left or intend to leave). It just shows us what you're expecting in joining the guild and also lets us get a grasp on your character and personality.

Second, your reasons for joining as well as skills and achievements seem a bit vague to me. Perhaps you could go more in-depth with it because as of now it's pretty hard to get a handle on what kind of person you are.

But other than that, I'll save questions for later. Good luck with your application!
Drawing
Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa 12/06/12, 11:08 am

Hi Najee. Thank-you for applying to Dreams.

I noticed you've been playing for 4 years and you're a total of 3K+. I was just wondering if you took any breaks or if you choose to free rebirth every three weeks? Just curious ^^.

I don't really have any other questions for you right now but like Drawing says please provide more info on your previous guilds.

Goodluck with your application.
cassa
cassa

http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  NAJEExx 12/06/12, 11:37 am

Not a problem first guild
Naked joined back in 2008 was my first guild made a lot of friends was but after a while the guild became inactive due to alot of people stopped playing.

Firstorder: Was in this guild 2 times was asked by the leader (Rahlon) to join the guild i joined this guild for guild battles and dungeoning i ended up leaving the guild due to it being disbanded.

Sevendust: I was the officer in this guild and my real life Son's mother was the leader. i Joined this guild to train and help lower level players with generations and dungeons. She disbanded the guild and quit Mabi for personal issues.

Equinox: Joined this guild for a very short amount of time had alot of friends in this guild and but all the members either stopped playing or went to different guilds. so in thus i left.

Bloodyroses: Was asked by the guild leader and officer to join there guild to help them out with dungeons and generation quest. i was in there guild for 5 months helped everyone i could out with anything they needed. i left there guild due to wanting to get back into guild battling and i left there on good terms.

Fira: Joined this guild for guild battle and dungeoning i really like this guild had alot of fun but witness a good friend of mine getting treated very badly i really did not like the way she was treated so i in thus left the guild.

Unwanted: Joined this guild and enjoyed the fact they liked to do stuff even though there were a small guild. i really liked being in this guild and planned on staying but i ended up quitting mabi and was put out the guild due to inactivity.

Effect: this guild was fun was asked by all the members to join i had fun in this guild until i started to see all the stuff that was going on. Not long after i left the guild on my own accord and remained guildless and eventually went on a hiatus from mabi on and off for the last 9 months also for personal reasons.

Luxuria: in this guild currently i was asked by Tammie to join and i had a pretty decent time here.

As far as my skills and achievements I am currently a RA, completed every generation, tons of r1 skills, a very planned strategic person and helped countless people as far as gens, regular dungeons, or just helping them train to better understand the game mechanics. Helping others is my best achievement anyone can get a bunch of r1 skills get RA and finish a gen but being i was one of those people that when i started out i really didn't get a lot of help i made sure and kept my word till this day that i would help anyone that needs it and make friends along the way.

NAJEExx
NAJEExx

Back to top Go down

Post  NAJEExx 12/06/12, 11:41 am

Yes i did take a break for a while was gone on and off for 9 months had some issues in real life (dealing with homelessness and working). Gotten my life back on track and came back to mabi.
NAJEExx
NAJEExx

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin24 12/06/12, 09:10 pm

Hi Najee, thanks for taking the time to apply. I like that your rb average is pretty high and respect the stuff that you've mentioned you went through. Its also good that you enjoy helping others as well. Although I think we need a little more insight into your personality like drawing mentioned previously. The point of this application is to basically see what you are like both in game and in general. You seem like a humble/respectable person, but i'm more interested in how you handle things. Things like how do you handle stressful situations? And how do you deal with frustration when things don't go right? Based off your level/achievements you seem like a pretty sufficient player.
Don't have much else to ask, so I wish you luck on your application!
Kevin24
Kevin24

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 13/06/12, 04:23 am

Hi, Naj ^^ Good Luck on your application! I know you very well personally so it's not much that comes to mind for me to ask.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 13/06/12, 04:54 am

hey NAJEE. I heard how you applied now, good luck on application

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  NAJEExx 13/06/12, 10:27 am

I'm a very cool, calm, and collected person. I don't cause trouble but i do have a very quirky sense of humor. as far as how i deal with stress i'm not a yelling or demanding person i try to find a solution to anything that stresses me and try not to dwell too much on it. Stress leads to panic. Panic leads to a things getting out of control especially in a critical situation things getting out of control it not only affects you but your teammates as well. that's why i try to remain level headed as possible & with. When i turn on my computer and load up mabi, i'm here to have fun and have fun with others. Not time for drama, Haters (although i love my haters), and other BS that some people get on mabi for.
NAJEExx
NAJEExx

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelea 13/06/12, 04:53 pm

NAJEExx wrote:trained alot of people which are now outstanding veteran players

List some of the people that you "trained" now that are considered veteran players.

Angelea

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazymofo 14/06/12, 06:32 pm

Hey NAJEE, long time no see, NAJEE had helped me out alot in the past in some dungeon runs even helped me get AR pages when he didnt know me at all. So Goodluck man with you app, no questions from me
Crazymofo
Crazymofo

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa 15/06/12, 09:23 am

I'm sorry for the late reply. Thank-you for answering my question ^^. Goodluck with your application.
cassa
cassa

http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 18/06/12, 10:36 am

Application Accepted.

Please Go apply at Dreams Guild stone which is located at South West of Dunbarton.
Although you still have to answer for what Angelea asked you of.

Welcome to Dreams

ps. I will let this thread unlocked until tomorrow incase Najee wants to reply here.

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  NAJEExx 18/06/12, 11:23 am

Ty for accepting my application. i am very appreciative.
NAJEExx
NAJEExx

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 18/06/12, 11:53 am

That's not what you had to reply here.

Angelea wrote:
NAJEExx wrote:trained alot of people which are now outstanding veteran players

List some of the people that you "trained" now that are considered veteran players.

This was... :S

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 19/06/12, 06:49 am

application is now locked

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 19/06/12, 10:04 am

Sorry about this, but
reopening application due to question rising about that you didn't reply.
You will have to reply on that first.

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  NAJEExx 19/06/12, 10:55 am

do apoligize to answer the question veteran players that i have trained or helped are poecricket, kittykat74, momijikun360, Crazymofo, Kierara, Tanika( My real life sons mother) and lastly Keomio. There alot more to add to the list but i would be here for a while and cannot remember everyone by name or being that i do help alot of people i don't even know.
NAJEExx
NAJEExx

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 19/06/12, 03:52 pm

Application is now locked.cough*

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down