Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blike's Application

+4
Younglink96
Casian
Crazymofo
Blike
8 posters

Go down

Blike's Application Empty Blike's Application

Post  Blike 22/06/12, 09:26 pm

In-Game Name: Blike

Your real name or age (Optional): My real name is Francisco, most people call me Cisco.

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?: I am on almost everyday, but once school starts I'll be on from 2:30 PM to 11:00 PM.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

The previous guild I joined is Overpowered, I'm looking for another guild due to how Overpowered treats one another. The consistent profanity, along with constant spam and "trolling" is unbearable. All of my previous guilds are : Stonekillers, Temptations, Pure, and Overpowered.

Stonekillers was my first guild to join, they invited me into their guild with open arms, and made me feel as if I had a second family. The guild expired so I soon left, which was later remade.

Temptations was a guild I started with my friend Mistuhide, he later on decided he couldn't handle a guild which led to the disbanding of the guild.

Pure was a guild I was invited to by Euphimia, all the members in Pure were very nice and helped with anything in their capabilities. I was in Pure for about 2 years, but then decided to leave due to many family related issues. I could no longer contribute to the guild because of my absence which is why I decided to leave.

Overpowered is the current guild I'm in. After returning to Mabinogi, I was interested in joining an active guild. I joined Overpowered with Euphimia because we both heard it was an active guild who ran shadow missions as one frequently.

Why Dreams?: Dreams has always been a guild I've been interested in since I first found out about them. Seeing their skills along with their teamwork has inspired me into becoming a better team player overall.

Who has referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation : Crazymofo

How long have you been playing?: Since G7

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:

Combat Tab:
Master of Smash
Master of Assault Slash
Master of Final Hit
Master of Range
Master of Arrow Revolver
Master of Combat
Sword Master
Rank 1 skills (Not yet mastered) :
Defense
Counterattack
Windmill
Magnum shot
Critical Hit
Bow Mastery

Other Combat Tab Skills:
Rank 2 Axe Mastery, Rank 5 Crash Shot

Magic Tab (Not much of a mage) :
Rank 1 Lightning bolt, Rank 1 Thunder, Rank 3 Lightning Mastery, Rank 4 Magic Mastery, Rank 4 Ice Bolt, Rank 5 Firebolt, Rank 5 Blaze.

Any other information you would like for us to know: I'm a very talkative person. Very Happy
Blike
Blike

Back to top Go down

Blike's Application Empty Re: Blike's Application

Post  Crazymofo 22/06/12, 09:36 pm

hi Blike, good luck with your application, and yes i did Refer blike, i have known him since i first started playing mabi, he helped me out a lot when i first began playing.. No questions from me atm
Crazymofo
Crazymofo

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 23/06/12, 04:30 am

hey Blike. welcome to Dreams forum and good luck on application.

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  Blike 23/06/12, 08:10 am

Thanks Crazy, and thanks Casian. Very Happy
Blike
Blike

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 23/06/12, 09:21 am

Blike and I have been friends for a LONG time. I think its been 2-3 years. Hes a great kid. I think he would be a nice addition to the guild. He can take a joke as well! haha. Anyways dudeeeeeee we might be in a guild again, since temptations! :O
I have a couple of questions for you:

IF Audrey and you were to break up would you leave the guild? And IF Audrey were to leave the guild, would you follow? And lets say Audrey doesn't get accepted what would you do? (All hypothetical questions)

Good luck bro!

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  Blike 23/06/12, 10:00 am

Thanks Link, haha. To answer your questions, if something were to happen between Euphi and I, no I would not leave the guild. I wouldn't leave the guild because for one it has nothing to do with the guild. We can handle our own situations together without involving guildies. For your second question. No, I wouldn't follow, simply because we're not in the same guild does not mean we can't spend time together. For the third question. We've spoken about this before, if I get accepted, then I join. She would have to wait 30 days to re-apply and try again. If she decided to not re-apply, I would continue to be in the guild if I get accepted. Once again, just because we aren't in the same guild does not mean we can't spend time together.
Blike
Blike

Back to top Go down

Post  Mochaii 23/06/12, 12:32 pm

Hi Blike :3

Question. This was actually occurred to me while sitting in Dunbarton one night.

Lets say for example:
You were offline during the time when a "friend/guildie" calls on you to help him/her camp someone. What would you do in a situation like this?

Aside from my question, good luck on your app ^^
Mochaii
Mochaii

Back to top Go down

Post  Blike 23/06/12, 01:02 pm

Hi Mochaii, and thank you. Very Happy

No, I wouldn't get online for a few reasons. I wouldn't get on because I'm too busy to be online in the first place. I have also quit camping, I most likely EvG for fun if not I don't EvG at all.
Blike
Blike

Back to top Go down

Post  Mochaii 23/06/12, 06:55 pm

Thanks for your quick reply ^^
Mochaii
Mochaii

Back to top Go down

Post  Blike 23/06/12, 07:00 pm

You're welcome. Smile
Blike
Blike

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 25/06/12, 04:31 am

Hi Blike and thank you for your consideration of Dreams.

I'm going to put it out there bluntly and I want and would appreciate your sincerest honesty...

It was brought to my attention that you sir have been associated to/with using or taking advantage of pake/duping when it was around and available, is this true?

Also how would you justify the reason behind these actions?

Lastly, it was said that you also used gm hide to "camp" people with their pvp on, I personally think if someone has their pvp on that it's an open invitation to "play around with pvp" however don't you think it is a bit unfair in the sense that if you can't be seen you can't be hit that kind of takes away from the other persons fun/fairness?

If you have been associated with these things it is not hard for me to know of it. That is all the questions I have for you at the moment, and good luck.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Blike 25/06/12, 01:01 pm

I did not take advantage of Pake with duping. I did have it, but I didn't know about duping until everyone was running around with duped items. The main reason I used it was for auto gathering. I didn't want the game to be rolled back at all, I did pick up duped items, and I did use them. I was accused of many things just because I spoke with these people.

Also, the rumors of me GM hiding to camp aren't true. When GM hide was out, Lutetium (elf) and I would go EvG. I never told him to use GM hide. I would leave and turn EvG off before I was accused as well. It takes all fairness away, I was a victim of being camped with GM hide. The only thing you can really do against it is turn it off. As I said before, I EvG for fun, if not at all.

Thank you for asking that Keo, I've been hearing things like this and I'm glad to get it out of the way.
Blike
Blike

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin24 25/06/12, 03:13 pm

Hey blike thanks for taking the time to apply. Your app seems good. Im one to believe in second chances, and people change. So even if you did some questionable things in the past, im sure you can change your ways. I dont have anything to ask you, so good luck!
Kevin24
Kevin24

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 25/06/12, 03:27 pm

just letting you know, if you have link to your image file, you use 'img' and '/img' to make it visible

put [] on each side of img and /img

it's also easy if you use Image function on menu (right above this and below Post Title)

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  Blike 25/06/12, 03:29 pm

Thanks Kevin, and Thanks Casian.
Blike
Blike

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa 27/06/12, 03:21 pm

Welcome Blike and thanks for applying!

From your personality it seems like you'd fit in well with the guild. However, I do have some concerns/questions to ask you. I hope you don't think I'm too hard on you with these x-x.

Your rebirth ratio is kind of low. What is the reason for this? Would you be opposed to doing a test run prior to the application outcome being decided if asked?

It was rumored that you have a stacked elf named Jift. Is that correct?

Finally, would you ever use pake again for any reason (even if it's just modding) or take a duped item knowing it's duped in the future?

Other than that goodluck with your application ^^!
cassa
cassa

http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Blike 27/06/12, 05:05 pm

Thanks Cassa! and it's fine Smile I'm glad to be asked these questions.

Yes, my rebirth ratio is low. When I first started I was around 13, I was an immature kid not knowing what to do. My habits from when I first started are long gone, I rebirth at the highest possible level I am able to achieve. I'd be glad to do a test run, just ask. Smile

My elf was rumored to be a stacked elf, along with other humans, who are claimed to be stacked (humans). I remember talking to Younglink96 about this yesterday. I warned him that someone has accused some humans of being stacked and that his name was upon the list.

I wouldn't use Pake for any reason, I'd like to stay away from it. As for taking a duped item, I wouldn't take it knowing it's duped. I wouldn't like hearing the possibility of my character being banned. If I took an item not knowing it was duped and was later to find out, I would burn it as soon as possible. It would prevent anyone else from being put in danger.
Blike
Blike

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 27/06/12, 05:31 pm

Blike wrote:Thanks Cassa! and it's fine Smile I'm glad to be asked these questions.

I wouldn't use Pake for any reason, I'd like to stay away from it. As for taking a duped item, I wouldn't take it knowing it's duped. I wouldn't like hearing the possibility of my character being banned. If I took an item not knowing it was duped and was later to find out, I would burn it as soon as possible. It would prevent anyone else from being put in danger.

But didn't you say...

I did not take advantage of Pake with duping. I did have it, but I didn't know about duping until everyone was running around with duped items. The main reason I used it was for auto gathering. I didn't want the game to be rolled back at all, I did pick up duped items, and I did use them. I was accused of many things just because I spoke with these people.

So which is it either you would or wouldn't because it seems that you have and have admitted it then continue to say you wouldn't I'm confused.

I've also heard that you have this stacked elf and have used it to take advantage of for leveling purposes, please remember honesty is important in the process of this application.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Blike 27/06/12, 07:09 pm

I understand your confusion, the two different posts I replied to are two different questions.

Keo wrote:It was brought to my attention that you sir have been associated to/with using or taking advantage of pake/duping when it was around and available, is this true?

I did not take advantage of Pake with duping. I did have it, but I didn't know about duping until everyone was running around with duped items. The main reason I used it was for auto gathering. I didn't want the game to be rolled back at all, I did pick up duped items, and I did use them.

cassa wrote:Finally, would you ever use pake again for any reason (even if it's just modding) or take a duped item knowing it's duped in the future?

These are two different questions, one was in the past, the one cassa just asked is if it were to happen in the future. I understand honesty is a big part in this application. Rumors are rumors, one can't simply believe what's told to them, correct? I have been completely honest to all the questions that have been asked.
Blike
Blike

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 30/06/12, 12:29 pm

Application Denied.

This was tough decision considering people are vouching for your innocence. But there are also people who aren't.
There is also risk that we cannot take since we aren't sure if you are framed or guilty.

If you wish to re apply, you can do it after 1 month, in the mean time, you will have to redeem/improve yourself or show that you are framed and innocent.

Application locked.

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down