Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lilgannon's Application

+4
Leidolf
Jeweldragona
lta
Lilgannon
8 posters

Go down

Lilgannon's Application Empty Lilgannon's Application

Post  Lilgannon 23/12/13, 11:45 pm

In-Game Name:
Lilgannon
Your real name or age (Optional):
Brent,19

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
6161 as of this moment and 110 rebirths
My rebirths are high for my levels, i know that, but back in the day when i first started, i wasn't on as much and would rebirth at like level 15~20 before i knew any better xD

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How active are you in game?:
I'm Pretty active, I am on daily and if I'm ever not going to be online for a day or more, I always tell the guild leader or officer ahead of time if possible.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:
I've been in so many guilds since i started way back so i dont remember them all, but i do remember is My First guild was Triforce, i was in introspect, Savage (officer), Order And i was officer of Subjugation until Yesterday. The only reason i quit is because the leader and alot of the members are pretty inactive.

Why Dreams?:
Well Dreams is one of the Few Large and active guilds, plus everyone in it is Pretty good to say the least, and it would be nice to not have to carry a party though missions where i actually get experience Lolz. ita, Shuyinn and myself have run quite a few Lord missions over the past week or so, And let me just say it was refreshing xD

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):
Tobisenpai,ita

How long have you been playing?:
At least 4 years that I can remember, my oldest note is from June 09

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
Well I only have 2 Main Mastered skill sets, warrior and Fighter, however i have plenty of wise Great and expert talents. I mainly built my character around pvp until somewhat recently, i started ranking guns and Alchemy and so on so i could kill more than 1 thing at a time. But yea i can solo pretty much anything though, iv'e put enough ap into just about every skill set to handle anything solo, with the exception of a few missions maybe.

Any other information you would like for us to know:
I have nothing to hide, any other information or screenshots you need just let me know, i have equipment view on 100% of the time and I don't take things to seriously. Also this may or may not help with your research and whatnot, but ever since i started playing iv'e been in ch 3 up until a few months ago i switched to 2 until it kinda died, then i switched to 7 mainly however i still end up in 3 allot to meet old friends xD
Lilgannon
Lilgannon

Back to top Go down

Lilgannon's Application Empty Re: Lilgannon's Application

Post  lta 26/12/13, 10:41 pm

I wonder when we're going to start on this app.
lta
lta

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeweldragona 27/12/13, 08:28 am

Quite frankly, I was waiting to see what the referrals had to say first.

~JD
Jeweldragona
Jeweldragona

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 27/12/13, 11:41 am

Tobisenpai isn't a full fledged member yet as he is still in his 3 months long probation period. He isn't an available referral yet.

Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilgannon 29/12/13, 02:27 pm

Oh I had no idea tobi wouldn't count, So do I need to get a new referral then? I'd only imagine so, but best to ask :p but is that the only problem? Nothing else i need 2 address, just have 2 find another referral xD?
Lilgannon
Lilgannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 31/12/13, 12:39 am

Why did you leave all those guilds?

Can you try to remember guilds you have joined in the past.

Why apply to dreams now?

What if you get denied?

When will the referral post something about the applicant?

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilgannon 31/12/13, 01:17 am

Younglink96 wrote:Why did you leave all those guilds?

Can you try to remember guilds you have joined in the past.

Why apply to dreams now?

What if you get denied?

i actually do remember a few more guilds i was in, and the only reason i ever quit any guild was either cause it was dead or the members where to weak to help me run anything. I do remember one of the first few guilds i joined was bros4, kind of an older guild that's pretty large, i knew the leader and his son pretty well but everyone else was just SO weak and less than helpful i couldn't stay aha. I made several guilds for many different reasons, none where ever really that good xD i made deathnot3 which then we changed the name to crusaderz, was the first guild i made, I made a guild called "that" simply because Andyfacie told me to lolz, i was in i think it was demonicempire or darkempire or something like that.

Why apply to dreams now?
Well i was officer of Subjugation up until about 2 weeks ago now? I would have still been in that if it where active, but a few days in a row i saw Dreams members at the "dueling spot" outside dunb healers and saw quite a few Dreams members just wrecking everyone haha then i started to do some sm runs with a few of them and its clear everybody in it is strong, and i'm assuming large and active, everything im looking for in a guild :p

What if you get denied?
Umm I don't know for sure, it's all Good if i get denied of course, but as to what ill do, most likely find another large active guild with decent members. I have been soloing Everything in this game for SO long now after like everyone i knew quit and im just sick of it, takes forever and its boring. Why play an mmo to solo.

Hah if you mean ita, im not sure, ill ask him to come post something xD as far as a 2nd refferal, i dont have another yet, the only Dreams members i know are tobisenpai and ita, I mean ive seen others and ive done runs with or dueled others, but i wouldnt exactly say that i know them, and i dont have them added so theres that :p
Lilgannon
Lilgannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiroki 31/12/13, 03:26 pm

Why should we accept your application?

Many times, a guild can seem much different from the outside then when you are actually a part of it.

If dreams is not the type of guild you are looking for like in the past, will you just decide to leave once again?

Hiroki

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilgannon 31/12/13, 08:19 pm

Hiroki wrote:Why should we accept your application?

Many times,  a guild can seem much different from the outside then when you are actually a part of it.

If dreams is not the type of guild you are looking for like in the past, will you just decide to leave once again?

As True as that is, like I said, The only reason i ever really quit any guild was inactivity so as long as there is at least 5 or so active members, which i know there is, there's no reason for me to want to leave. That answered both parts i believe but No, if it is active and has decent members, which i know it is and does, I would not have a reason to want to leave.

Now i have a question for you (whomever it concerns). Lets say i did get accepted, what are some things that might get someone kicked? Yes i read the requirements and rules however it says nothing about pvp which is kinda my thing :p Do you care if I (EvG) pvp? Always been one of the main reasons i played Mabinogi, I just like fighting real people in all forms really. I would Assume there's no problem with arenas or dueling, so why should EvG pvp be any different, over the past few days I've been pvping allot, the guild Higarashi or something like that (Madlax4 is leader) is primarily elf and has started some kind of pvp wars in different channels lmao No one takes it seriously, its just SO fun xD But yea like i said, it didnt say anything about it in the rules yet most guilds don't really appreciate pvp, so i was just wondering if that'd get me kicked, IF that Would get me kicked, Then id say decline me right now because there is no way I'm not going to pvp xD its the only thing ive ever really been known for, in ch3 anyway. And I don't want to sound cocky or anything but, I've been at it long enough, I doubt there is anyone that can take me 1v1 anymore, The past few days of pvp higarashi would have 3 or 4 people camping someone i know, he then would call me and be a douche and run away when i got there lmao but Either way I've beaten them every time I've been called in so far. So if it would only be a problem of looking bad, then there's really nothing to worry about :p
Lilgannon
Lilgannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Drawing 31/12/13, 10:37 pm

Lilgannon wrote:Lets say i did get accepted, what are some things that might get someone kicked? Yes i read the requirements and rules however it says nothing about pvp which is kinda my thing :p Do you care if I (EvG) pvp?

Everyone has different preferences in how they like to enjoy the game, since Mabinogi is a pretty versatile and flexible game. So as far as your question goes, no one in the guild would judge you for PvP or EvG since its something that you enjoy doing in-game.

As far as kicking goes, usually you would only get kicked if you were found to be doing anything illegitimate (hacking, duping, etc.), or if you were found to be a serious problem in the guild (causing drama, starting trouble). We aim to correct these problems if members lean to the wrong side but there are boundaries that will receive no tolerance when crossed.
Drawing
Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post  Lilgannon 31/12/13, 11:52 pm

Drawing wrote:
Everyone has different preferences in how they like to enjoy the game, since Mabinogi is a pretty versatile and flexible game. So as far as your question goes, no one in the guild would judge you for PvP or EvG since its something that you enjoy doing in-game.

Awesome aha and as far as Hacking/duping goes, im nowhere near smart enough for that shiz so hah ye the only thing i use is unofficial Tiara mainly for lag cutting, i disabled most of the mods from it aha. But definitely nice to know i can play how i want and not have to worry 8D
Lilgannon
Lilgannon

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 08/01/14, 03:20 pm

Lilgannon, I appreciate you taking your time to apply and I'm glad to hear that you feel Dreams is an active and strong guild in our mabi community. I like that you want to be apart of our guild.  Unfortunately this is what has happened with your application:

1. Just before Christmas and people were inactive/busy during the holidays - Bad timing.

2. One of your refferals was invalid which may have been able to be overlooked but your other referral wasn't too active in your application either.

3. Some members felt unconvinced of you wanting to be here with your reason being - "it has strong people". Some members also thought that was enough reason and had no problem with it.  So there was a mixed feeling in that regard.

This application has gone on for 2 weeks and must be closed as it has kind of just lingered well beyond a reasonable time. I apologize for your wait in this matter.  

Tobi is valid as a referral beginning February 13th and you are welcome and encouraged to reapply in 30 days again if you wish.  Thank you for your interest and hopefully we will see you back here again soon.

-Application Voided
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down