Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bumkey's Application

+3
Meliae
Drawing
Bumkey
7 posters

Go down

Bumkey's Application Empty Bumkey's Application

Post  Bumkey 04/08/16, 12:16 pm

In-Game Name:
Bumkey

Your real name or age (Optional):
Javan, 22

Total Level and # of rebirths:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?:
I am online almost every day.  I don’t work full time right now so I usually spend my time either hanging out with friends, playing games on the computer or just do house work.  I start school in September, but I usually have time to play.  

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

Rank1 – Joined when I first started in Tarlach because my friend wanted me to experience a guild in Mabinogi and to help me out because I was new on the server.  I left because I knew that I would be inactive and I did not bother applying back because everyone I knew from the guild left.
Crimson(Current) – The guild that I am currently in.  My main reason for joining Crimson was because I wanted to find an active group of people to do dungeon/shadow mission runs with after my break from Mabinogi.  
Why Dreams?:
After I came back from my break, I had a chance to meet with and talk to many different members of Dreams (in Mafia).  It was interesting to see everyone so close to each other as a guild and I want to experience that.  From before, I already knew that Dreams is an old guild that is reputable for their strong members (except Curryd).  

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):

Drawing
Curryd
Meliae

How long have you been playing?:
I made a character in Ruairi in G1 and played until G3 then stopped.  I came back to play Mabinogi a few generations later and decided to move to Tarlach to play with my friends in high school(2013 or 2014).  I have only been on this server for around a year or so in terms of actual in game time.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
Able to solo dungeons and shadow missions on hard mode
I started a religion.
I have a degree in worshipping Kiwi.

Any other information you would like for us to know:
I am a certified Kiwilord

Bumkey

Back to top Go down

Bumkey's Application Empty Re: Bumkey's Application

Post  Drawing 04/08/16, 12:32 pm

Applicant is having difficulty posting their screenshots so I'm posting it for them instead:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

confirming my referral for bumkey. he's actually part of the group of friends that got me into this game and is a fun person to be around. i definitely vouch for my boi

K I W I B O Y S

Last edited by Drawing on 04/08/16, 02:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Drawing
Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post  Meliae 04/08/16, 12:53 pm

Confirming Referral

Bumkey is definitely one of the first people I go to when I'm looking for someone to run something.
I honestly think Bum would make a great addition to the guild.
Also one of the people who got me to fully believe in Kiwi
Meliae
Meliae

Back to top Go down

Post  Curryd 04/08/16, 02:23 pm

Can confirm referral.
All in all -- a great friend to have around, easy to talk to, really nice and willing to help out with most things when asked, can carry hardmode and elite shadow missions with ease.

I think Javan (Bumkey) will make a great addition to the guild.
Curryd
Curryd

Back to top Go down

Post  Meliae 06/08/16, 01:15 pm

If Drawing wasn't around would you carry?

What are the rules of the way of the Kiwi?

Will you give me 1mil?
Meliae
Meliae

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 06/08/16, 02:27 pm

I agree that Curran is a noob.

A couple quick questions since I don't have a lot of time right now:

1). Dreams members have a tendency to go on hiatus, and sometimes the guild has periods of inactivity. As you know many of us are busy in real life, and cannot log on for weeks, months, and in some cases year(s) at a time. If the guild has slumps of inactivity, what will you do to keep yourself busy?

2). What are some interests of yours outside of Erinn? Are you attending University? Working hard? Please feel free to share accomplishments in either field, if applicable.

3). Pie or cake? Explain.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumkey 06/08/16, 05:33 pm

If Drawing wasn't around would you carry?

When I don't do dungeon or shadow mission runs with friends, I usually solo.  I definitely won't clear stuff as fast as Drawing, but I am sure that I can carry through most shadow missions.

What are the rules of the way of the Kiwi?

Praise Kiwi

Will you give me 1mil?

I mean if you really need it... Or we could just run alby adv for hella cash.

Dreams members have a tendency to go on hiatus, and sometimes the guild has periods of inactivity. As you know many of us are busy in real life, and cannot log on for weeks, months, and in some cases year(s) at a time. If the guild has slumps of inactivity, what will you do to keep yourself busy?

Of course Mabinogi is just a game, real life is definitely a priority.  As you've probably noticed from my talents and levels, I am not the strongest person around.  I have plenty of talents and skills to work on, so you won't need to worry about me not being busy.  

What are some interests of yours outside of Erinn? Are you attending University? Working hard? Please feel free to share accomplishments in either field, if applicable.

I like to talk and spend time with my friends, whether it be meeting up in real life, playing games/sports and playing video games together.  I am a 4th year student in university, pursuing a degree in Economics (Fun stuff).  I am currently doing a part-time sales and marketing job to gain experience, build relationships and get references to help me out in the future.

Pie or cake? Explain.

Pie. The cake is a lie.

Bumkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Meliae 07/08/16, 01:10 pm

If someone crafted an item themselves and made it with love would you feed it to your ego?
Meliae
Meliae

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumkey 08/08/16, 02:44 pm

If someone crafted an item themselves and made it with love would you feed it to your ego?

Depends on who that someone is. I'm sure Lepus makes all his Sasha Robes with love, but we just feed it to our egos anyway. Smile

Bumkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 09/08/16, 10:05 pm

What has been your hardest struggle in mabi?
Have you used mods?
What is one skill you wouldn't want to redo- why?
Have you used training potions to rank up skills?- which ones/ranks?
Do you have any regrets about the time you've invested into your character?
What do you feel is more important- stats or reforges and why?
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumkey 10/08/16, 07:55 pm

What has been your hardest struggle in mabi?

I started off this character as a pure mage and it was a struggle to survive against multi-aggro mobs or hard hitting mobs. It does make the game more interesting when you are a glass cannon though. Very Happy I got through this struggle by sacrificing my pets with Divine Link after I completed G20.

Have you used mods?

I have used mods before, but only to reduce lag. However, since Nexon decided to ban mods, I have not touched them since. Feels great when you accidently hit L and you just stop for a good few seconds.

What is one skill you wouldn't want to redo- why?

The skill that I disliked ranking the most was Carpentry. I didn't enjoy the later ranks when you needed to make "Fine" bows.

Have you used training potions to rank up skills?- which ones/ranks?

I have used Training Pots for Healing at rank 2 and 3.

Do you have any regrets about the time you've invested into your character?

Absolutely not. I've spent a decent amount of time on this character and I am happy at how much it has grown (especially because of this event), so no regrets.

What do you feel is more important- stats or reforges and why?

I feel that stats are more important than reforges. Stats show how strong you are, whereas anyone can use your gear with the reforges.

Bumkey

Back to top Go down

Post  aurkus 13/08/16, 09:46 pm

Hello!

Some questions, you played on Ruari from g1 to g3 (2008) then friend came to mabi on 2013 and you came to Tarlach; why not making your friends go to Ruari if you already have a character there, I mean that would have helped your friend in G quests.

What are you in game and life goals?

What's your favorite talent and why?
aurkus
aurkus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bumkey 14/08/16, 06:19 am

Nice to meet you aurkus.

Some questions, you played on Ruari from g1 to g3 (2008) then friend came to mabi on 2013 and you came to Tarlach; why not making your friends go to Ruari if you already have a character there, I mean that would have helped your friend in G quests.

We actually did play at Ruairi for a bit, but I decided to abandon my character there because it wasn't too high leveled. I was the only one on the server anyway and I didn't get too far so I just took the chance to hop onto Tarlach instead. Gotta admit the friend list system in this game is great as I still keep in touch with my friends in Ruairi.

What are you in game and life goals?

My in-game goal is to master every single talent and get every skill to Rank 1 (assuming it can reach Rank 1). The reason I enjoy Mabinogi is the fact that you are free to rank and level whatever skills you want unlike other MMORPGs where you are bound by a class. My current life goal is to just graduate and get a decently paying job for my future. Sounds simple but the job competition now is real.

What's your favorite talent and why?

My favourite talent is the one that gives me the most training exp for the skill I'm training. 8D
Ok seriously, it would probably be the Mage Talent. I started as a mage and I still use magic a lot when I fight now. Gotta love that feeling when you hit all 4 orbs in the center room of OA and fireball it.

Bumkey

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 16/08/16, 07:35 pm

Bumkey- you have some strong referrals and took time to get to know and be around the members, at this time we voted and felt like you would make an ideal fit... welcome to Dreams. Apply at the guild stone at the southwest corner outside Dunbarton wall.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down