Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balmungotas's Application :D

+7
Roxxaz
bakura200
aurkus
chance53
Whimsguy
Jeweldragona
Balmungotas
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Balmungotas's Application :D Empty Balmungotas's Application :D

Post  Balmungotas 12/10/14, 02:07 pm

In-Game Name: Balmungotas

Your real name or age (Optional): Ajan, 23 years old

Total Level and # of rebirths: 4783 total levels for 77 rebirths
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (Total Level and Rebirth)
and
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] (Total Mastered Talents)

How active are you in game?: I log on daily for a few hours in the very least. I do attend college so sometimes, I may not be able to get on due to the work-load but right now I only have 2 classes so I tend to be free a lot.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application: I used to be in Verendus, I used to be in a few other guilds before that I think Devil and Ascend. I decided to leave Devil and Ascend because they became dead for over 3 months. My close friends including some of the guild leaders decided to quit the game. My reason for leaving Verendus was because it was disbanded when the guild leader Genissage quit and it was later reformed by Hamikatzu when he came back (during Ninja patch).

Why Dreams? I've known about dreams for quite a while now. Many good friends are members and a lot more are either away or on leave. Ever since I joined my community service fraternity in college, I've always wanted to be a part of a similar family on my favorite MMORPG: Mabinogi.

Who have referred you? Senttos, and Younglink96. I don't personally know many people from dreams other than Kash (Younglink96).

How long have you been playing?: I've been playing ever since Elves and Giants came out. I know my total isn't that great but I tend to mostly play around with composing a lot on 3mle. I like to produce my own score scrolls of my improvs and interpretations on various contemporary music.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?: I'd say my greatest accomplishment was making ~ 50mil spamming their method on Mabinogi. I'm also proud of all 5 of my master talents. I am able to deal decent damage so I am content Smile. I love merchant and I am a very patient player.

Any other information you would like for us to know: I'm a very outgoing and extroverted person so don't ever feel shy to say hi to me if you see me in-game. Even though I have played Mabinogi for about 4-5 years, I have never been able to catch up on all the different ways players can accomplish things in-game. It keeps expanding >.<. I like food and music <3.

Balmungotas

Back to top Go down

Balmungotas's Application :D Empty Re: Balmungotas's Application :D

Post  Jeweldragona 12/10/14, 04:49 pm

Balmungotas,

Hello and welcome to the Dreams application process!

You say you enjoy music and playing around with 3mle, just curious as to why you haven't mastered bard yet?

You also say you love merchant but what is the status of that talent as well and why?

What do you feel you can bring to Dreams as both a person and a character?

~JD
Jeweldragona
Jeweldragona

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmungotas 12/10/14, 05:53 pm

@Jeweldragona

One of the reasons I haven't fully been able to master bard is because I decided to take some advice from some of my close friends. I decided to master all combat related tabs first such as the ones I have shown above. In order to be able to solo most of the missions required for dailies on hard mode or even sometimes elite. The great majority of reasoning lies within me not managing my ap spending properly xD. I tend to focus on one tab till everything is r1. Although I am a seasoned Bard and I have r5 playing, r6 musical knowledge, r1 composing, and r1 lullaby. To mess with 3mle I just need r1 composing to make my scrolls ^^.

For merchanting I think I failed to fully explain myself so here goes nothing. I don't per say like the mercantile aspect of Mabinogi. I like to buy/sell and barter/trade with players all over the server. It allows me to interact with real people and also helps me obtain things I need for a reasonable price. Sometimes I spend hours and hours looking for the best possible transactions. Commercing is sometimes fun though Smile because I get to fight mobs like 1 versus 6 sometimes, but I get wrecked when they're master bandits QQ.

As a person I hope to bring positive energy and enthusiasm. I'm a very happy person generally. I just hope to brighten everyone's day with some tasteful music and activities. I try to be as active as I can be.

As a character, I'm well rounded in combat so I can help in a majority of shadow missions, dungeons, and field boss runs. I'm not as strong as the 10k total level characters we see today, but eventually when I reach that threshold I expect to be just as strong if not stronger.

I hope all these responses sufficiently answer your questions Smile. If you have any more questions regarding my responses please ask away ^^;;

Balmungotas

Back to top Go down

Post  Whimsguy 13/10/14, 10:11 am

Thank your for your application and responses so far.

my questions are ...
What is/are your goal (s), based on how you spend your game time from this point forward.

How do you plan on improving yourself based on your goals as a character.

knowing that there are now training pots...for certain skills...aka MUSIC.....how come you haven't "Bartered" more to increase your skill levels with bard?

What is your favorite color. IRL and for character in game, and why?

Thank you.
Whims
Whimsguy
Whimsguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmungotas 13/10/14, 01:04 pm

@Whimsguy

From this point forth I'm trying to focus on being able to solo MA or at least duo with a consistent active player. For this I am ranking Hydra, Rain Cast, and mastering bard (thx to Sylvestre's advice). I hear song is really op when needing to cast an emergency lullaby.

I plan on learning more about aggro control in solo runs for everything including Dungeons, SM's, Raids, and MA  xD. I do plan on mastering bard next as I'm almost finished ranking rain cast. Bard is mostly AFK training so I'll play a song and watch a short clip on facebook and go back and play another song.

Answering why I haven't bartered for music pots? Well, apparently people have been trying to sell them for 300-600k depending on the skill. Uhm that's waaaaay over my budget xD and nobody seems to be going any lower; however, I did receive a couple pots for 150k each. It's okay if I can't get pots, I'll just conquer bard on a slow and steady pace Smile.

My favorite color(s): Red, however recently I started to like neon yellow o. o because the dyes are a lot easier to find. Once again I hope all these responses sufficiently answer your questions. If you have any more questions regarding my responses please ask away ^^;;

Balmungotas

Back to top Go down

Post  chance53 13/10/14, 04:31 pm

Hello balmun... However you spell it. Welcome to the application process. Thanks for taking an interest in the guild.
I'm gonna wrap this up pretty quick and go ahead and say I think we should just reject him. Our standards are slippin' lettin this shady fella in..

Razz all jokes aside, best of luck on your application. My questions are as follows:
•What draws you to Dreams? Despite all of our good looks, there are many other guilds out there. Why us?
•We work together as a family, and we value the input of one another. There was an instance where I had informed you of a scammer, yet you took the risk and in the end, got yourself screwed over. Although having an independent attitude can be a valuable asset, there are times when listening to advice from others will benefit you. Will you simply brush off what other member told you?
• I appreciate the slow and steady levelling. I didn't level a whole lot in the past and iv been playing since the beta. However, now that we have free weekly RB do you plan on working towards that 10k a lot faster now or are you one of the "now I'm here and now I'm not" type of players who come and levels once and a while and then disappears?

That's all I can think of for now, thank you for your time on applying
We encourage you to answer all of your questions truthfully as possible. “The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am.” Good luck on the application process!
-chance53

chance53

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmungotas 13/10/14, 05:27 pm

@chance53

Lol hey buddy!

Starting with why choosing dreams? It has been one of the most consistent guilds ever since it was made. I like the whole family aspect of it like I mentioned earlier. I have many friends and acquaintances within the guild. I think this application process is exactly what helps ensure the guild's longevity. I've been guildless for a while now and Long-term is what I've been looking for and dreams is a guild that represents long-term to me.

For when i got scammed: At that time, I was pressed for time. I do admit I feel rather foolhardy when I decided to go ahead and take the trade. I was so fixated on getting dragons this time round when they came out. After I got scammed, I was very bitter as well. I really appreciated how everyone warned me and helped me afterwards. Thx again! People make mistakes and sometimes they fall down and I admit I fell pretty hard, but I was able to get back up with the help of my friends. In the end, I feel I learnt a life lesson about trust. To finally answer your question chance, no I would not simply brush off what anyone decides to warn or tell me about. However, I will take it into deep consideration when I make my final decision. “I am who I am today because of the mistakes I made yesterday.” ― The Prolific Penman

For the leveling part. Uhm, honestly it only takes me about 2 days to get to ~lvl 150 and exploration lvl 20. I'm not focusing on leveling per say, but I'm planning on rebirthing weekly to maximize my AP gain. As of now, I do not really know of any way of leveling faster than spamming Martial Arts. I mean I guess I could grind out to level 200 and lvl 50 exploration but I don't know if I'd want to spend thaaaaaat much time on mabinogi every week xD. I am definitely open to suggestions on better methods of leveling. To answer your question I do play consistently, I'm on at least a couple hours everyday. However, I do go to college and I'm a part of a community service fraternity so there may be a couple days where I'm just too busy to log on. On the bright side, I only have 2 classes this quarter! Smile.

I hope I sufficiently answered all your questions. If there needs to be clarification about any of my responses please don't hesitate to ask ^^;;

Balmungotas

Back to top Go down

Post  chance53 14/10/14, 05:48 am

I still say we ban him. Twisted Evil

chance53

Back to top Go down

Post  aurkus 14/10/14, 07:26 am

Hello Balmungotas!

My questions are:

Do you ever go to hiatus, if you do how often?

How will you act if any friend asks you to leave Dreams because he/she doesn't like a member(s) from here?

That's all GL
aurkus
aurkus

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmungotas 14/10/14, 11:18 am

@aurkus

For the sake of my college education, the only times I go on hiatus is usually when I have really important exams or during important events. Usually it's not for long, maybe a couple days to a week at the most. But even so, I do try to log on daily for at least a couple hours maybe put up a shop check out the housing board do a daily, the essentials Smile.

How will you act if any friend asks you to leave Dreams because he/she doesn't like a member(s) from here?
I really had to read this question a lot. I kept misinterpreting the question for some reason until it hit me lol. So here it goes:

If a friend does not like dreams and asks me to leave, I will say, "No."
If a friend has a personal problem with a member of dreams, then that really shouldn't be my problem.
If a friend decides to not be my friend as a result of me joining dreams, then there isn't really much I can say about this matter other than saying that my friend failed to be a true friend.
When I read information about this guild, I really liked this part in Keomio's post, " We have no tolerance for drama or rude behavior towards our members." I shall strive to uphold this value.

So, I hope that answers your questions as sufficiently as possible. If you have any more questions or concerns regarding anything I said please ask away ^^;;

Balmungotas

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmungotas 14/10/14, 11:25 am

@aurkus

Sry after rereading that post a couple times I realized some clarification might be needed at this part.

"If a friend has a personal problem with a member of dreams, then that really shouldn't be my problem."
(Everyone has their reasons for not liking each other, I'm sure that some validation can be made to a certain degree; however, in the end I made a choice to apply to dreams and if they can't respect my decision then yolo idc.)

Balmungotas

Back to top Go down

Post  bakura200 15/10/14, 12:19 pm

Sup Balmungotas,
First I just want to say thank you for applying to the dreams guild and taking the time to write an application.

Seems like everyone has knocked out most of the questions, but i have a few things to say. *Commence question bombardment*

1. Thats wise of you to set your prioity towards a combat build, but what about any life skills? When I looked at your talents all I saw was a bunch of combat based skills (which is not a problem just wondering whats the catch on that).

2. Are you going to open more doors and venture off into other builds in the future? I know your total is not as high which is not a problem either. Infact, where your at right now is pretty good, so long as you finish your bard.

3. I noticed your in a guild right now? Have you mentioned that guild above if not why? and, why are you quitting(Rofl, very misleading its your family belay my last on this one : P) and as dreams may be a family we do do our own things at times and are not always "on". Is that going to affect you to negatively?

Other than that balmungotas a pretty cool dude, down to earth, and can hold himself into an MA match despite his total.  Personally, I've had quite a few conversations with you and I dont have any issues. your a pretty funny dood. afro  

Best of Luck on your Application mang

Last edited by bakura200 on 15/10/14, 01:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

bakura200

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmungotas 15/10/14, 01:36 pm

@bakura200

1. The only life skills I ended up ranking back in the days of double training were Metallurgy, Mining, Refining, Production Mastery and Carpentry which I stopped at like rank 6. I been working on Hoeing, Egg Gathering, and Sheep Shearing lately. I normally wait for double training exp weekends for life skills to make it much simpler and less of a grind. I do planning on capping str and dex related life skills after I finish grandmaster bard, rain cast, hydra transmutation master, and master of shields.

2. I know my level is pretty low but skill rank wise I am actually about a 1000 ap ahead of most players my level. I completely milked the three triple ap events over the summer and just stacked my ap like a boss. Those events helped me master all of Puppeteer, Knight, and Fighter. The reason why I focused on combat skills first is because of cool-downs and the bonuses at higher ranks for each skill. For example rank 1 spinning uppercut reduces like 30 defense etc. It makes it so that as I do rank life skills afterwards my damage will dramatically increase as I gain the extra base stats awarded for ranking life skills. I do plan on trying to set up a unique style of fighting using skill from various tabs. I'm currently trying to work on switching equipment mid combat and ways to be able to do this without getting wrecked.

3. I haven't been in a guild for a while now, uhm I think you accidentally mistook my family name which is Pandora for a guild name? I am part of Pandora it is a family where my father is Papajohn and my mother is Aphrodites. They're both wonderful people and have both wished me the best for this application process. As to answering the 2nd part of your question, I completely understand when people have things to do irl and they can't get on. It's perfectly normal to prioritize the real world over Mabinogi. It shouldn't impact me negatively because Mabinogi always has something to do (well at least for me sry to everyone who capped all the skills). If nobody from dreams is online I always have my Mabi family to talk to and other friends outside of the guild. I mean I prioritize my college education over Mabinogi, but I know that if I study when I need to and keep on track I can still play Mabinogi without letting it affect my grades. Dang my English is terribad ^^;;

I hope I answered your questions sufficiently buddy and aw you're cool too! I hope you recover completely soon so you can eat real food! lol Smile If you got any more questions/concerns please feel free to ask away ^^;;

Balmungotas

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 16/10/14, 10:24 am

Hello Balmungotas:

It's nice to see you finally came around to applying after all these years.

I may not be active anymore; however I still do have some questions for you~

First and foremost it is nice to see a fellow Ascend member here as I was in Ascend for a couple years back in its glory days and I do faintly remember you being a part of our family - however fairly briefly.

1. I noticed your rebirth to level ratio is only about 62.11 levels/rebirth. That is fairly low - could you explain why this ratio is so low? I can relate because my ratio was also extremely low prior to my acceptance to Dreams - however shortly after applying my ratio went from around ~65 levels per rebirth to about 80+.

This isn't a huge deal, however many members of Dreams grind missions/field bosses quite frequently. I, myself, have participated in raids almost every single day prior to my leave and I have barely seen you participating in these raids/missions.

Is this something you think you could keep up with?

2. You said you enjoy being a merchant - as you're well aware Dreams is a close knit family and we are always looking out for each other - including needs and wants for specific items. Many of our members, including me, spend money as soon as they have it and have an endless wishlist of items they want or need. If the time comes, and you have an item or sufficient funds to lend out some loans to fellow members, would you hesitate to give the said member a discount on that item or hand out loans?

Please keep in mind if you do hand out loans - a lot of us are busy in life and don't have much time on our hands to grind for money so sometimes it could take months for us to pay members back for loans. I once borrowed ~10 mil from Keo and it took me almost a month and a half to pay her back. Is this something you would be comfortable with?

3. I noticed your skill set is quite similar to mine, that being Puppeteering and Knight/Close Combat. Just out of curiosity, what is your "comfort class" - that is the class you usually default to when running missions. As you know many of us in Dreams vary in preferred class, but a lot of us also share a common interest in combat styles. During harder missions, one must adapt quickly and change skill sets to conform to the situation - is this something you think you can adapt to quickly? Many of our members have been fighting with each other for many years, so we know what each member will bring to the mission, what will you bring to our family and team during harder missions?

4. I challenge you to expand your skill sets! Start something new. I challenge you to finish Bard, which is my favorite class of course!

That is all I have to ask you for now, Balmungotas. I wish you the best of luck in your application!

P.S.

I miss everyone, I hope all is well and I shall see you soon! I love you
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmungotas 16/10/14, 11:44 am

@Roxxaz (this is a long reply bare with me T.T)

1. This ratio is fairly low because before Martial Arts and the new combat system came out I would barely level to around 40 and during those times my average was barely 36-ish. I was more focused on acquiring fashionogi items and just dilly daddling. I increased my average leveling by ~200% when weekly rebirth started being free and those x3 ap events over summer and I'm trying to get at least 150/20 before I rebirth at all. I'm actually quite proud of this accomplishment haha xD. All I can say is slowly but surely it should increase as long as I level to atleast 150 weekly. My exploration level is really low compared to my total because I was soooo noob I didn't even know what exploration did until like g9-g10 came out. Before I thought it was a pain to level too but the artifact exploration method is by far the easiest method I know of.
For some reason I like grinding traditional dungeons more than shadow missions and raids/field bosses. I haven't really ventured into the whole raid/field boss thing because I'd never have anyone to do it with. Thanks to Tairiku I got to participate in a red dragon or something and it was fun and easy ^^;; I plan on attending black and white dragon more often but, I seem to have a really really hard time doing anything becuase of the intense lag spikes I get in those zones. If someone can help me with ways to fix lag please help me so I can also experience these other aspects of Mabinogi T.T!

2. I can understand people's wishlist being huge becuase mine is pretty darn huge. If anyone's ever read the mabinogi forums on the tarlach marketplace you'd know what I'm talking about haha. If I have money and you need to borrow it, I'm all for it. I think I've already done it a couple times with some of the members lol. Discounting items for family and friends isn't a problem, especially if it's something they've wanted for a long time and I have no use of it. I don't think I ever acquire enough money such as 10m unless there's an item or something I myself am working towards buying. Basically fine/crednes reforging tools takes up most of my money and Red/Blue upgrade stones (fees and repairs on ally my equipment).

3+4. My comfort skillsets consist of a combination of types:
P = primary
S = secondary
such as:
(I like this one the most because It's a gap closer skillset. I am able to move around the room really quickly and efficiently to avoid taking damage.)
P: Lance
S: Fighter

(This is just a classic style I like using becuase it used to be the only skillset I used before anything new came out.) (It's classic and reliable, deals sturdy and consistent dmg).
P: Dual blade (battleswords)
S: Bow (HLB)

(I usually use this during MA or when I solo most SMs)(I love my crisis lvl 20 hat reforge T.T sooo op).
P:Puppet
S:Mage/Alchemy

I also mix and match depending on the party I have. My current goals are stated in previous posts. I just got heavy armor mastery to r1 and master of shields title. Now I'm working on finishing rain cast. After rain cast it's bard time! Grandmaster bard is my goal with a sexy fully up'd demonic gloomy sunday. I just acquired the Yvona 2nd title too. I run missions with some of the members like dailies and such and I just adapt to what we need mostly however my damage is still pretty raw. Saintz watched me blow up my ele 4 knux (cries) from r5 to r6 upgrade lol. Current goals for weapons is to finish upgrading with 90% artisan rolls and r6 most of them first then I plan on spamming forges till r1 elemental 6+. I think the main problem I'm having is proffing weapons I feel like using tender pot in prov is way too slow!

I hope all these responses sufficiently answered all your questions. If you still have any more questions/concerns please feel free to ask away ^^;;

Balmungotas

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 17/10/14, 08:00 am

Balmungotas wrote:@Roxxaz (this is a long reply bare with me T.T)

1. This ratio is fairly low because before Martial Arts and the new combat system came out I would barely level to around 40 and during those times my average was barely 36-ish. I was more focused on acquiring fashionogi items and just dilly daddling. I increased my average leveling by ~200% when weekly rebirth started being free and those x3 ap events over summer and I'm trying to get at least 150/20 before I rebirth at all. I'm actually quite proud of this accomplishment haha xD. All I can say is slowly but surely it should increase as long as I level to atleast 150 weekly. My exploration level is really low compared to my total because I was soooo noob I didn't even know what exploration did until like g9-g10 came out. Before I thought it was a pain to level too but the artifact exploration method is by far the easiest method I know of.
For some reason I like grinding traditional dungeons more than shadow missions and raids/field bosses. I haven't really ventured into the whole raid/field boss thing because I'd never have anyone to do it with. Thanks to Tairiku I got to participate in a red dragon or something and it was fun and easy ^^;; I plan on attending black and white dragon more often but, I seem to have a really really hard time doing anything becuase of the intense lag spikes I get in those zones. If someone can help me with ways to fix lag please help me so I can also experience these other aspects of Mabinogi T.T!

2. I can understand people's wishlist being huge becuase mine is pretty darn huge. If anyone's ever read the mabinogi forums on the tarlach marketplace you'd know what I'm talking about haha. If I have money and you need to borrow it, I'm all for it. I think I've already done it a couple times with some of the members lol. Discounting items for family and friends isn't a problem, especially if it's something they've wanted for a long time and I have no use of it. I don't think I ever acquire enough money such as 10m unless there's an item or something I myself am working towards buying. Basically fine/crednes reforging tools takes up most of my money and Red/Blue upgrade stones (fees and repairs on ally my equipment).

3+4. My comfort skillsets consist of a combination of types:
P = primary
S = secondary
such as:
(I like this one the most because It's a gap closer skillset. I am able to move around the room really quickly and efficiently to avoid taking damage.)
P: Lance
S: Fighter

(This is just a classic style I like using becuase it used to be the only skillset I used before anything new came out.) (It's classic and reliable, deals sturdy and consistent dmg).
P: Dual blade (battleswords)
S: Bow (HLB)

(I usually use this during MA or when I solo most SMs)(I love my crisis lvl 20 hat reforge T.T sooo op).
P:Puppet
S:Mage/Alchemy

I also mix and match depending on the party I have. My current goals are stated in previous posts. I just got heavy armor mastery to r1 and master of shields title. Now I'm working on finishing rain cast. After rain cast it's bard time! Grandmaster bard is my goal with a sexy fully up'd demonic gloomy sunday. I just acquired the Yvona 2nd title too. I run missions with some of the members like dailies and such and I just adapt to what we need mostly however my damage is still pretty raw. Saintz watched me blow up my ele 4 knux (cries) from r5 to r6 upgrade lol. Current goals for weapons is to finish upgrading with 90% artisan rolls and r6 most of them first then I plan on spamming forges till r1 elemental 6+. I think the main problem I'm having is proffing weapons I feel like using tender pot in prov is way too slow!

I hope all these responses sufficiently answered all your questions. If you still have any more questions/concerns please feel free to ask away ^^;;

Pertaining to question 1:

So would you be willing to participate in field bosses/raids (excluding WD/BD due to lag, etc.)?

I noticed you said artifact exploration is the primary way you've been leveling up your exploration level, which isn't bad. However doing raids allows you get ~300K gold per field boss (depending on contribution/drops), and also get easy exploration levels. Many Dreams members and close friends create parties during these raids that gives the whole party enormous amounts of both regular and exploration EXP, which allows you get to cap exploration level easily within a week if you attend most bosses. This is just my suggestion for you, but also this gives you a wonderful opportunity to bond with the rest of our members whom you don't know as well.

Thank you for the thorough answers and wonderful elaboration for my questions, I wish you luck on the rest of the application process.

No further questions for me.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmungotas 17/10/14, 08:12 am

@Roxxaz

Yes ^^;; I'd be willing to try that out! I've never been able to cap exploration so I don't see why I shouldn't try this new way Smile. See, it's not much fun if I just show up and try to get contribution, etc. When you're alone nobody is obligated to help you so I tend to miss out on contribution a lot especially when I die xD. If I had a bunch of friends with me though, it'd be a lot more fun haha.  One thing I found funny was when you use that exploration rod to make a dent in the ground to avoid those dragon meteor shower thingy.

I hope that answers your question Roxxaz!

Balmungotas

Back to top Go down

Post  Senttos 19/10/14, 02:16 pm

Sorry about the late reply since I'm not really as on as I normally be. (And my style service expiring does not make it any better...) But I'll verify my ref for Balmungotas lol. I don't have a problem with this guy at all but I did have problems with how verendus guild in some ways. After hearing how they would troll people in shadow missions or events by using the Andiel's horn, also camping players too. I do believe your not like that, you seem like a laid back guy and not all troll happy as your previous guild was. Good luck on your app!

Senttos

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa 20/10/14, 09:02 am

Hi Balmungotas!

Thanks for applying to Dreams. I have just one question for you. I apologize if others have asked or mentioned the below. I don't have access to a computer or a lot of time to read through things due to a rl situation. That being said I won't be able to make a vote unfortunately.

Someone had mentioned to me that you felt you could easily get into Dreams a while back. This could've easily been mistaken for overconfidence but it could also be a case of simply feeling comfortable about applying. How did you truthfully feel about your application?

Also just a friendly reminder that Kash will have to reply to the application before being considered as a referral.

Other than that I can personally say I think you are a nice guy! I've talked to you a few times and you've always been pleasant to talk to.

Goodluck with your application! ^^
cassa
cassa

http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmungotas 20/10/14, 09:39 am

@cassa

hmmmm I don't really remember saying that or if I did must've been like a rhetorical joke. But, I've always felt that I was never strong enough to really apply. It felt like that everything I'd do to get stronger was insignificant.  I felt like there was something I was missing, idk. Honestly, I've been trying to get referrals for a long while now.  That's why I was never able to drop in an application till now.

I spoke to kash like yesterday morning, he says he'll reply fasho. He was doing homework o.O maybe he forgot LOL.

Aw tyty you're very nice too! I know your busy with work and stuff so don't worry!

I hope this response has sufficiently answered your questions cassa ^^;;

Balmungotas

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa 20/10/14, 09:41 am

Yes it has! Thanks Bal ^^!
cassa
cassa

http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 20/10/14, 10:37 am

Fuck, this dude is applying? Autoreject please. Lol. Jk. Bal, introduced me to this game. He is a pretty trustworthy, dedicated, honest, he should be able to hold his own by now. Im sure he would make a good guild mate, and I feel like half of Dreams already knows about him. He's always around lol. Goodluck! Sorry for the late post, busy with school.

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  bakura200 21/10/14, 12:37 am

Younglink96 wrote:Fuck, this dude is applying? Autoreject please. Lol. Jk. Bal, introduced me to this game. He is a pretty trustworthy, dedicated, honest, he should be able to hold his own by now. Im sure he would make a good guild mate, and I feel like half of Dreams already knows about him. He's always around lol. Goodluck! Sorry for the late post, busy with school.

Seconded afro afro

bakura200

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 21/10/14, 09:06 am

So there was this incident a while ago that I would like to approach you about as it did seem very questionable and raised a bit of concern.

A few months ago you approached one of our former members pretending to be a female and stating you were Bal's sister/cousin.  While pretending to be this person you asked our member if he knew how to dupe/hack - something along that line.

Why would you ask one of our members a question like that?

What is your interest/history with duping/hacking?

Why pretend not only to be a female but act as your family member to others?

The reason this is concerning is it brings forth questions of your personality and interests.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmungotas 21/10/14, 10:32 am

@Keomio

First let me explain why I decide to make a new character(s).
I recently heard that Mage although expensive at early stages and levels is highly efficient in accomplishing many missions etc. solo. Firebolt is ridiculous I got to finish g1-g3 + saga with just firebolt with a cc+4 firewand. Uhm I started off as a male character and I gave up because nobody would help me T.T. I decided to test out to see what happens if I made a girl character, needless to say I got "a lot" of help. So I posed as a girl when I was on that character for about a month just testing and seeing if I started mage how different my playstyle would be. Currently my Mage tab is really poor. Since most mage skills don't rely on other stats but solely on int, I decided to make a lame character focused on that stat to see the amount of dmg I could acquire and other possibilities of leveling, etc.

I asked a former member to help when I was a male and they refused/ignored to help me. I again asked as a female and they gave me their undivided attention.

The hacking/duping conversation was very brief and it came up from a random conversation regarding hobbies such as programming. The former member notified me that indeed they knew how to do hack/dupe. As to why I would ask that, I was just curious if he/she was bullshitting me or not. I know some programming so I could see whether or not he/she was lying. However, they refused to elaborate on their knowledge (for obvious reasons) and that being said I discontinued probing about the matter. It was like a 20 minute conversation haha.

As to why I would pose as my family member. I think it'd be easier to pose as a relative than as a completely different person with a different personality. I know it was a wrong thing to do and just because I rarely play on that character anymore doesn't justify what I did. My only intentions were to test a brand new mage talent and see how far one can get with 1 spell firebolt. Surprisingly you can get very far.

I hope that this was sufficient enough in answering all your questions and concerns keomio ^^;; I know I don't have any proof but these are my honest answers. I didn't mean to deceive anyone and if I did I'm sorry. Players tend to help female characters significantly more than male characters. C'est la vie. That being said, I do plan on pursuing mage after I accomplish my current goals of Grandmaster bard and r1 rain casting.

Balmungotas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next